xxx. Fury

♡ Odette's POV ♡

I woke up feeling terrible.

My head still hurt tremendously, the pounding in my temples matching my weak heartbeat. I felt queasy, like I was going to throw up any minute. That stupid drug did a good job of making me feel sick. I found I was sitting on a bed, one with unkempt covers and pillows strewn everywhere. My gown was still on, that was a good sign, but my shoes had been thrown across the room.

I was apparently in someone's bedroom, nothing but the bed and a single black chair inside. My shoes were by the door, which I figured had to be locked.

I tried to reach my hand to my face to rub my eyes, but I couldn't. Now that I thought about it, my arms ached terribly, and with one glance I realized why.

My arms were chained to the headboard of the bed, pulled up roughly so my arms felt like they were nearly being pulled out of my shoulder sockets. I pulled on the handcuffs on my wrists, but they didn't budge. The chains were connected strongly, I wasn't leaving anytime soon apparently.

I sighed, some pieces of my curled hair Falene had done falling in front of my face. I huffed, trying to pull on the chains again, but to no avail.

Wait. Falene. The Manor.

Zayn. His ring.

God, he had to be so worried. I had no idea how much time had passed from the party, but I hoped Zayn had found the ring and was looking for me. Then again, I had no idea where I was, only praying I was still in the Empire. My heart began to beat faster and faster with anxiety, panic settling in.

What did Seamus want with me anyways? Money, power, fame? My palms started sweating as I realized another thing he could possibly want from me. It would explain the bed and the disgusting handcuffs.

I felt incredibly nauseous at the thought of Seamus touching me, shifting and trying to turn my body so if I did get sick, it would be on the floor. Speaking of Seamus, where was he?

Almost as if he could read my thoughts, the door opened, a figure clad in black walking in.

Seamus.

He gave me a smile as he walked over to me, a huge black coat covering most of his body. Black jeans covered his legs, leading to worn in hunting boots. I didn't smile at him, suddenly very self conscious of my already low cut dress. My chest was practically on display to him, my hands unable to make the desired fix of fabric. Seamus took a long, shameless glance at me, probably enjoying the sick image of a scared girl chained to his bed. I squirmed around a little, shooting him a glare, to which he only rolled his eyes.

"Relax, I'm not going to rape you or anything." I didn't say anything at first, only scooted away from him, my back now pressed to the wooden headboard of the bed.

"How do I know you won't?" I glared at him. I wasn't scared of him, just extremely upset and confused.

"Because I believe according to your engagement vows you must remain a virgin until your wedding night." Seamus explained with a dramatic roll of his blue eyes, like I was boring him. "I'm not stupid."

It took a few moments for me to try and figure out what he meant, Seamus only sighing in frustration before continuing his explanation.

"God, you really are just a pretty face. I can't rape you, because then you can't marry Zayn, and I'd have nothing to hold against him. Same with tattooing my Mark onto you and killing you." Seamus walked over to me slowly, my heartbeat starting to race. I tried to kick myself as far away from him as possible, but he grabbed my arm, roughly pulling me to him, my eyes staring right into his.