Getting Started...

Do you have the same problems?

Everytime you open your closets (with only a shelf in it and all your clothes are just dumped in and like "ahh! This is a mess! Where do I put this? Where did it go? Where are my favorite pants? Where where wheeeere?") Okay, it sounds weird in my head now.

Getting tired of all the things in your bed desk? Lamps? Chargers?

Bedding and all things and stuffs in over your bed.

Make ups? duh!

Hair, nails and all bone accessories. No, It's only a joke, but, they're really bones right?

Bored of notebooks that's all plain and simple?

Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and any kind of jewelry problem?

Mirror on the walls. No, on your hands. Well, probably mirrors are the same.

Crazy Bucket Lists?

All funny problems of old women, middle women, ladies, girls, kids, infants and whatever. Solutions?

You are at the right book.

And many more Girls' Life Hacks comming.

Disclaimer

I'm not getting full credits 'cause most hacks aren't mine or I've only been reffering to them.

And most of all, we all need this and must be compiled in one book, right?

I'm sharing you my experiences and all about getting life easier. (I'll be telling you in each chapter whether I've already tested it or not and I'll be telling you if it works 'cause most of them aren't. But I'll share it anyway, maybe they'll be effective for you, or something.)

I'll also be adding DIY projects and tell me if they work on the comments.

Anyway, let's get this book do its work.