Closet Hacks

Ran out off space? Dirty clothes? Unwanted things? Shoes?

Well, have you tried a box?

Easy way to store things in your closet is by using a simple box. You can buy it in any local stores near you in cheap prices but cost you a lot of space or you can recycle (shoe boxes, pyjama boxes and any box you find at home. Not unless it's dirty and you don't want to pack your clothes in there).

We usually fold our t-shirts and sleeveless shirts normally and pile it up like a thin sheet of papers.

That's one hard to find clothes when you have a deep storage.

To hack this thing out, simply fold it once more and stack them inside a box, upwards. (If you know what I mean) Remember to label them, for example: "Shirties" "favs" "sundays" "pyjamas" "leggings".

You can also put "undies" there, but I recommend you to have sepperate drawers for them near your bed or wherever you can acces easily.

Moving on...

Try to at least get somewhere to hang things up like bags and belts. You don't want them to just sit on the floor because they occupy areas for smaller things.

Instead of a nail, buy a cheap hook that can be sticked or glued or pasted (no, you can't hold a bag with only pasted hook). And just dart it at the inside part of the closet door or at the back part of the closet and throw your bags over the hook and... TADA! No more wasted space baby. (Any additional boxes and/or accessories can be added on the spaces.)

You can also use hangers. You just need sticks and stones. (aha, really no. All this jokes are messing my mind.) A stick a little bit wider than your closet and some drilling tools. (You need your dad or your boyfriend to do that thing. You want to live.)

Just pop out two parallel circles across the inside top of your closet and plug in your stick and you're ready to rock the hangers.

..

I'll be posting hacks for other kind of closets. Tell me on the comments what kind of closets you have and you can add advices too. I would appreciate it all.

Hope you enjoy my Closet Hacks, I've probably been suffering from nosebleed writing but it's worth it. I did not plan to write life hacks, until now. I really like to share my thoughts to others, I guess?

I've been using these methods myself and it helped me a lot. Storing is hard but with life hacks, it will be easier.

See you on the next Chapter. Bye :*