Chapter 2

Yoongi's POV
I'm in the living room watching tv. I was getting bored cause taehyung isn't here yet he had to go somewhere.

Ugh whats taking him so long...i said in my thoughts and remembered jimin.

I liked jimin when we first met but he has a boyfriend what a bummer...i wish i'm his boyfriend.

While i was daydreaming the door suddenly opened and it was taehyung.

"I'm home" he said closing the door, holding a bag full of clothes.

"What are those?" I said full of curiosity

"uh...I-Its nothing" he said hiding the bag.

I got annoyed because he didn't tell me what are in the bag so i asked him again "I said what are those?" He ignored me and tried to go upstairs.

Before he could go upstairs, i got mad and got up and went to him and grabbed his wrist. He tried to lose grip but i was too strong.

"I said what are fucking those" i said with an angry tone.

"I said it was nothing!" I got really mad and grabbed the bag he was holding.

I let go of his hand and opened whats in the bag and i saw...clothes from GUCCI. I got really mad cause i hate him buying clothes from expensive stores and not telling me where he was going.

"did i tell you not to buy expensive clothes!" I said looking at him mad.

"Look i'm sorry you don't have to shout on me!"  he said.

I got really mad cause to him its no big deal but for me its a big deal.

"How many fucking times do i have to tell you NOT to buy expensive clothes and not telling me where you fucking going!" I said and slapped him on the face. He held his hand on his cheek and started to cry.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY OKAY!" he said and grabbed the clothes he bought and went straight upstairs.

I looked at my hand it was red and felt bad what i did to him. I've gone too far. God what have i done...i said in my thoughts and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Taehyung's POV

I rushed into our bedroom and locked the door. I throwed my GUCCI clothes on the floor and slide my back on the door and i started crying.

We always fight about something that is sometimes not important, its not going well to our relationship.

I want a lover that always love me for anything not fighting, cuddling, kissing, hugging, holding hands and even making love...good thing we didn't do that because i want...jungkook and i to do that but its too late now cause i know he already did that to jimin.

Why...why do we always have to fight. if we always have to fight then maybe we should...then suddely someone knocked on the door.

"Tae open up please" he said and i didn't answer.

"Tae please open the door i'm sorry for what i did i've gone out control, lets make up" he said with a sad tone.

I thought about it for awhile and decided to open the door. When i opened the door and saw yoongi with a sad look.

We looked at eachother's eyes for awhile then suddely he gave me a hug. I hugged back and cried on his neck.

"I'm sorry tae its just i don't like to lose too much money and i'm worried because you didn't tell me where you are going. Please forgive me..." He said with sincerity.

"Its okay...i-i'm s-sorry too i got out of h-hand to b-buy GUCCI clothes" i said.

He breaked the hug and kiss me softly for awhile and break the kiss.

"You should go to sleep tae" he said and i nodded. He bringed me to our bed and layed me down.

He fixed my GUCCI clothes and placed it on our cabinet. He tucked me in our bed and kissed me on my forehead

"goodnight" he said smiling softly.

I just smiled back and he left the room, we usually sleep together but he always sleep on the living room.

I looked up in the ceiling and thoughts of jungkook appeared i smiled and closed my eyes ready to sleep.

Goodnight jungkook...i love you...i said in my thoughts and went to sleep

___________

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys here is the new upload
Hope you liked it

Please vote and please no hate on my story cause this is my first time to make a story

See you next chapter bye~