Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV
I was sleeping well until my phone started the alarm. "Ugh fucking alarm..." I said and checked the time.

When i saw the time my eyes widened "fuck its already 9:00am, i'm gonna be late!" I said and quickly got up.

I have work today at a cafe and my shift starts at 9:30 am, and if i'm late my boss is gonna kill me.

I rushed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and when i'm done i got out of the bathroom, got dressed, got my stuff and went downstairs.

When i went downstairs i saw yoongi making breakfast.

He noticed me coming down "good morning tae" he said smiling a little bit.

"Morning yoongi" i said and went to the front door.

I weared my shoes and ready to go out the house but then suddenly yoongi stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He said while putting our breakfast on our table.

"I'm going to work" i said

"oh okay...aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" He said with a sad look

"i can't i'm gonna be late" i said

"oh..okay then see you later..i guess" he said with a sad look.

"Bye" i said and went out of the house.

While i was walking, i felt bad cause i didn't ate breakfast with him i have no other choice cause i'm gonna be late for work i said in my thoughts.

~skip at the cafe~

I've reached the cafe with a spare time. I came in the cafe and went straight to the employees area.

When i went in i saw my friend hoseok getting dressed. Yes me and hoseok work at the same shift. When i came in he noticed me

"hey tae good thing you made it" he said giving me a smile.

"Yeah good thing i'm not late" i said while putting my things down. I got dressed and our boss came in.

He gave us instructions for today and we agreed. After that we went out the employees room and ready to handle some customers.

I'm the cashier and hoseok is the one who makes coffees. While i was handling a customer hoseok spoke up

"so how did it go with you and yoongi" he said while making coffee.

"Its great...i guess" i said with a sad tone.

"Uh huh" he said with curious look.

Before hoseok make another question a customer came in the store and it was...jungkook.

What the fuck whats he doing here?!
I don't know what to do, what should i do?

I was too shock that i realise he's in front of me...

Jungkook's POV
I went in the cafe and i suddenly saw taehyung at the counter.

God whats he doing here? I didn't know he work here i said in my thoughts and went up close in front of him.

He was staring at me shock God he's cute when he's shock i said in my thoughts. He then noticed that i was in front of him

"Oh umm...what do you want to order sir" he said still shock.

"Taehyung i didn't know you work here?" I said while smiling at him.

"Well surprise surprise i'm here" he said while blushing a little bit. God stop it... your too cute to handle i said in my thoughts.

"Well i would like a cappuccino please" i said with a little smirk.

"Okay sir that will be 2 dollars" he said while smiling a little bit. I lended him the money, grabbed my cup of cappuccino, find a seat and sat down.

I was minding my own business on my phone and i felt someone staring at me its taehyung.

When i looked at him he looked away immediately hmm how cute..i said in my thoughts and smirked a little bit.

Then suddenly i saw a guy suddenly wrapped his arms around him then start talking to him. I was feeling a little...jealous

Taehyung's POV
I was staring at him and he stared back and i blushed a little bit he then smirk a little bit. Then suddenly hoseok wrapped his arms around me.

"Oooo seems like someone liked someone" he said winking at me.

"Fuck off" i said and blushed a little bit and i saw jungkook with a...jealous look.

What the fuck is he jealous? I said in my thoughts. When he's done and stood up

"thanks for the coffee tae" he said and went out of the cafe and gone home.

I stared at every move he's doing i felt jealous aura around him and saw hoseok looking at me with a confused look.

What the fuck just happened...

_______

TO BE CONTINUED