Chapter 10

"Jungkook"

"Yoongi"

Jungkook's POV

We looked at each other with anger filled in our eyes. I looked away and i walked past him but then he stopped me.

"What are you trying to do this time?" He said not looking at me and i looked at him and i got closer to him.

"What the fuck do you mean" i asked angrily at him and now he looked at me.

"Oh you know what i mean" he said glaring at me and i still looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"You broke up with your boyfriend and now your hooking up my boyfriend" he said smirking

"what a fuckboy you are jungkook, only wanted to put his dick in other people's asses and dumped them" he said still smirking and started to walk passed me but i stopped him.

"Maybe you are the fuckboy not me" i said looking at him.

"Excuse me?" He asked now looking at me and i smirked

"don't you fucking 'excuse me' i saw you flirting with jimin" He didn't say anything and just stood there looking at me.

"Did you even still loved tae? Or you just asked him out to be your 'boyfriend material'" i said smirking at him

"We already fought once and now you want a second round huh? How inconvenient" he said now smirking back and i still looked at him with anger.

~flashback~

I saw yoongi kissed tae which maked my blood boil but feeling sadness at the same time.

I was about to confess to tae but its too late for me now. he chose him not me, he loved him not me.

All the effort i've been through to make tae mine its already useless.

We spend time together which i always make him smile is all useless? He should be mine, mine i tell you. But its already too late, too late to make him mine

I let out a small drop of tear when i was about to walk away from them.

Before i walked away, i saw yoongi smirked but i just ignored him and kept walking.

I sat under the tree and let my tears fall down my cheek.

I felt sadness and heart broken in my heart, tae is the only person who could heal my heart but...you know what forget it.

I then suddenly felt a person infront of me and it was...yoongi.

"Poor little boy that he got heart-brokened tch tch tch" he said smirking at me.

I just looked at him not bothering to answer him.

"If you confess early he could choose you but no, even though you will confess to him he will never choose you cause he loved me more than you" he said still smirking

I still ignored him and i started to let out small crys.

"Boo hoo poor bunny crying that he got heart brokened" he said still looking at me and still smirking.

Again i still ignored him.

He sighed "don't worry i'll make his virgin ass feel better" he said with a big smirk on his face.

I looked at him anger in my eyes and my hands turned into fists. I stood up and grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't you even fucking dare!" I said carrying him by the collar.

He sighed and he let out of my grip.

"Don't you dare treat him like a toy!" I said still mad at him.

"Don't worry his ass is safe with me and besides he trusts me than you" he said now walking away.

I still glared at him and he suddenly stops for his last words.

"He's mine and always will be" he said walking away that i couldn't see him anymore.

I kneeled down and my tears let all out now crying in the grass. But then suddenly, a person came up to me it was...jimin.

"Hey jungkook are you okay are you hurt? What did suga did to you?! I swear i will-" i cut him of by kissing him on the lips.

He was shocked at first and he kissed back. It was a soft kiss until we broke the kiss.

I looked at him in the eyes "i like you jimin can you please be my boyfriend?" I asked holding his hand.

"I-i like you too kook and yes i will be you boyfriend" he said blushing.

We both smiled and leaned in for another kiss. Its still soft yet i don't feel anything, not even butterflies in my stomach.

I don't have a choice but its the only way from moving on from him.

What i didn't know about is that i saw taehyung away from us shocked and sad.

~end of flashback~

Even though i tried moving on it still doesn't work, my love for him is still strong and i won't give up until he became mine forever.

"Look i don't want to fight i just want tae back" i said looking at him calmly.

"I have a question" i said and he looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Do you still love tae?" I asked and looked at me and smirked.

"What do you think if i'm flirting with jimin?" He said smirking.

I smirked back "oh don't worry he'll be mine soon" i said

"good luck with that he still loves me you know, i don't know what will happen if i broke up with him, will he beg for me to not to break up or choose you hmm i don't know" he said

"But i'll bet that he'll beg me to not break up with him" he chuckled and walked away going back to the living room. I watched his every move and smirked.

Oh don't worry he'll be mine...

Soon...