Body Swapping

A scientist drags his aging, abusive wife into his lab and turns her into his ex, his highschool sweetheart

The world's newest billionaire is the CEO of Rent-a-Body, a service that allows people to become someone else for a day.

The latest diet craze involves kidnapping skinny people and switching your brain with theirs.

A talented, female surgeon is assigned her first sex reassignment surgery. She botches the operation and is sued. The judge declares that, as she cost her patient his chance at a female body, she will have to sacrifice her own to him.

An elderly man, afraid to die, steals his grandson's body and hides from his kids.

A serial killer makes a pact with the devil to avoid the lethal injection: when the time comes for his execution, he can exchange bodies with one of the witnesses. Unfortunately, he does not specify which witness...

A young couple visits a marriage counselor who offers them a way to work through their relationship problems: spending two weeks in each other's skin.

When the President of the United States dies on a brain surgeon's operating table, the surgeon is faced with a choice: admit that he killed the most powerful man on earth, or give him a new brain.

A man with the ability to jump from body to body becomes the ultimate hedonist. He takes a body, destroys it with alcohol, food, sex, and drugs, and moves on to the next one.