Growing

After an alien invasion, the earth's major cities are destroyed and the surviving humans are enslaved. Everything looks bleak until a young girl discovers the alien's enlarging ray.

After the earth beings its terraforming project on a new planet, they need an inexpensive way to shape the new landscape. With the help of an enlarging ray, a team of six giant men set to building mountains and islands and digging rivers.

A team of astronauts makes a trip to a distant planet and, after they don't return, they are presumed lost. Years later, astronomers are astonished as a great mass of stars are blacked out by a colossal object entering the solar system: a man the size of a planet. The captain of the astronauts has survived.

The government gets word of a strange terrorist plot. A man who can expand his size is headed for the nation's capital. If he reaches Washington before they catch him, he'll grow to a hundred times his normal size and destroy it.

A mad scientist with an enlarging ray breaks into a zoo and enlarges all the animals to fifty times their size.

A truck carting chemical waste overturns near a pet store. A little girl buying a kitten is horrified when her kitty jumps from her arms and runs to the pool of glowing liquid. Soon, the entire city is in danger from a hundred-foot kitten.

An overweight man is given a new weight loss treatment by his doctor. The treatment changes his metabolism so that, instead of growing wider, he grows taller.

After a truck shipping radioactive waste overturns on the highway, a nearby preschool is evacuated. An anxious mother comes to pick up her daughter and she is shocked to find that her little girl isn't so little anymore.