Strange Changes

After angering a local witchdoctor, an anthropologist's body slowly turns to cloth. He must find a cure before he becomes a living doll.

A lonely man falls in love with a department store mannequin, and comes to visit "her" every day. When a male mannequin appears next to her in the store window, the man searches for a way to take his place.

A woman, obsessed with holographic movies, becomes just like her favorite stars: an intangible projection, a beauty made of light.

A homeless man falls asleep in the city park. Waking up the next morning, he finds that his feet are stuck to the ground. He has sprouted roots. Examining his feet, he finds that his ankles are covered in bark. Slowly, painfully, he transforms.

An astronaut visiting an alien world contracts a disease that destroys his skin. The alien doctors decide to replace his skin with steel.

A beautiful surfer is attacked by sharks and her legs are torn from her body. Bleeding in the water, she is rescued by dolphins, who take her to their secret city at the bottom of the sea. The dolphins explain that their surgeons can save her life, but they can't replace her legs. The surfer is faced with a choice: return to dry land as a disabled woman or be surgically transformed into a mermaid.

A young woman takes a job at Hades' Ladies, a strange strip club where the performers paint their skin red and wear horns and fake tails. After her first night on the job, she finds that some costumes are impossible to remove...

During the gold rush in 1849, a greedy prospector discovers an ancient book on alchemy that describes how to make a chemical mixture that can turn anything into gold. After spilling the potion on himself, the gold-skinned man is hunted by every prospector in California.

Four college students rent a large house together. The house, having been built in the 1950′s, has very old-fashioned ideas about who should live inside of it. It wants a traditional nuclear family. Soon, the four students find themselves going through some very strange changes.

A strange cult grows in popularity: the Mannequinists. Their slogan: "Stillness is bliss!"

A scientist offers his new lab assistant the opportunity to be transformed into a superhero called "Granite Man." He accepts, and begins learning to use his newfound powers. Unfortunately, he soon discovers that there have been dozens of "Granite Men" before him, and each incarnation of the superhero has been killed... on their first day in the field... by the same villain.

In a bizarre accident, a trenchcoat-wearing "flasher" is transformed into an incorporeal hologram. He can flash anyone, and the police are unable to stop him.