1:sex demon

Yeah I know it's unique. Get with it dirty birds. I literally couldn't find any legit MGK smut so I'm writing it now hoes. This is long but its a fucking masterpiece. #dealwithit #estxx
———————————————————————

You'd been lonely for so long. Every night that space between your thighs ached for touch. It was 2:47 am and you still lay in bed awake, your thighs squirming basically yelling to be pulled apart by strong hands. Your own hands had not been enough for you recently and barely were to begin with. Any toy you had just couldn't do it either. There was a longing for the touch of another deep down within you, more desperate than ever before.

You had experimented with magic a lot before, mostly light magic but you dabbled in a little bit of everything. Slipping out from under your covers your bare feet hit the chilly wooden floor. The shelves of your room clustered with spell books and crystals. You knew exactly what book you were looking for as you lit one of your candles to see. Your fingers scraped at the spine of a barely touched book that rest upon your lowest shelf in the corner.

Flipping it open and blowing off the dust a warmth grew from your core, satisfaction being just a few steps away. You flipped through the pages searching for answers, disregarding all the dark energies that danced through the pages.

Nephilim

The word graced the page with lust and excitement and another strange feeling bubbled in your chest. This made you weary yet increased your longing for more. You gathered what you needed for the incantation and sat on the small Rasta rug on your floor that faced your 5 pointed star. You usually had most of the things you needed in your room and this spell was pretty easy for something so special. A red candle sat on each point of the star. In the center you had a wine glass.

First you saged your area making sure to clear as much negative energy as you could. Then you centered yourself and focused your mind on your sacral chakra. Lighting each candle you waited for them to burn a minute before you continued. You sprinkled the dried rose petals into the wine glass. Next the apple blossom oil, then some vanilla. You wrote the word: Nephilim on a black piece of paper with a white pencil, lit it aflame, and dropped it into the glass as well. Finally you cut your palm open over your love line and put out the flame with your dripping blood. Repeating the spell from the book over and over again until there was no more smoke.

You closed your eyes just as the book instructed, and waited. The book never said what was supposed to happen after you opened your eyes but you were scared to open them. What if you'd royally fucked yourself. What if Satan himself was standing in front of you.

The fear was eating away at your brain, so you decided to feel the rooms energy. There was nothing. Slowly you opened your eyes. Your turned your head looking to every crevasse of your room. Nothing.

Reluctantly you lifted your body from the floor and dragged yourself to the bed feeling just as unsatisfied as always. You fell asleep with your hand between your thighs.

You awoke, sweaty and panting heavily. Looking over to the clock the numbers danced in your groggy vision. You could barely see the bright green letters that read 3:00. Something was off. You began to sweat more with fear. Quickly turning to your right you saw the shadows dance in your corners. Just above your pentagram you saw what was to be a silhouette.

You rubbed your eyes and when the dark fuzz faded away there he was. One foot on each side of the wine glass which was now empty. The candles now aflame again. Looking up from his feet you watched his shape come more alive each second. He was tall, and you could see his horns reaching up from his dusty blond hair. What little of his face you could see was illuminated by dim red light from underneath. Your chest heaved as you looked to his strong jaw, and you could feel an insane amount of heat in your core as your eyes brushed against his hollow cheeks and bold cheekbones.