4:birdbox

A/N: I wish I could get paid for this shit lol. Its good to see some people enjoying this tho so thank all of you who read comment and vote for my fiiiillllltttthhhhhhhhhhh! 

WARNING: DRUG USE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world was ending right in front of your eyes, in fact it was. You'd seen the reports on the news and had been preparing for when the epidemic reached your town. You were picking up some extra supplies at the grocery store when you saw it happen. 

Watching the cashier's eyes fill with tears you froze in shock as she looked directly behind you. The energy was flowing over your shoulders. With your eyes closed you ripped away from its grips and ran out to your car. Just as you flung the car door open you saw another car swerve towards you, it clipped your door off but gave you just enough time to jump into your car.

You sped off down the street headed towards your house but the road was blocked by a flaming pile up of cars. Getting out of your car you ran to the closest house, groceries in hand, and banged on the door pleading for them to let you in amongst all the chaos around you. After a minute a group of people opened the door, one man had a gun pointed towards your head.

"Please just take my supplies and let me stay," you begged laying your bags on the floor.

They all agreed to let you stay with small hesitation because you had offered them food and medicine. You stood in doubt as they all talked about what had been the cause of this mess, watching each of their individual actions for doubt. You could tell the pregnant woman was in as much disbelief as you as she snuck out of the room. Even knowing this would come you still couldn't believe it. 

The blonde in the back of the room snuck off, and you knew exactly what he was doing. Following him down the hallway you watched him sneak into one of the rooms. You waited a few moments before entering after him. Opening the door quietly you closed it behind you and watched as he bent down to sniff a line of something. 

"What's that," you spoke shocking him just after he finished his line. He jumped and turned to look at you in shock.

"Muscle relaxers, very strong," he said with a smirk holding the rollie. 

You unfolded your arms and walked towards him taking the rolled up dollar from his hand and swiftly snorting the crushed up pill without hesitation. 

"Do you smoke," you said throwing your purse onto the bed and handing him his dollar.

"What do you think babe..."

With a chuckle you pulled out your weed, your pipe, and your pack of ciggies. You loaded up the bowl first and offered him greens, which he declined and gave to you. The two of you quickly blazed the whole bowl together, laughing and getting to know each other.

"Shotgun," he asked on one of the last hits.

"Only if you bust out another pill."

"Only if you share a cig with me," he replied with devilish eyes. He took the hit and placed two fingers swiftly on your chin. He pulled your lips close to his own and blew a fat cloud into your mouth. Your lungs almost couldn't take it all, almost. With your last bit of breath in he pressed his lips flush against yours. At first your eyes were open and you could see smoke drifting upwards out of the kiss but you closed your eyes the moment you moved your lips against his own. You didn't want to stop, his taste, his feel, that was the most addicting thing in the room. Boy did you want to taste so much more, but after a moment he pulled away taking your breath with him.