2:quickie

Mild bondage, pet names, dirty talk *accidentally published half of this before it was done but now it's finished lol*
________________________________

He sat across the bar from you his eyes redder than the devil as the light reflected within them. You would glance over and see him looking but he wouldn't look away. He watched you, knowing you were watching him too, like an animal stalking it's prey. You downed the rest of your drink and got up from the barstool walking to the dance floor. The base thumped and you could feel the music flow through your limbs. You could also feel his eyes on you still. He was waiting for you to start dancing so he could watch you for a while before swooping in.

Your arms lifted to the air and your hips swayed side to side. The tight dress moving with the waves of your body. Twisting your hips around in a circle you slid your hands up into your hair grasping it and pulling it slightly. You flicked your head back looking at him. His eyes now dark with lust. He pranced towards you with confidence. You looked away making sure he knew you were paying attention to him but not too much.

You felt him slide up behind you. He pushed your hair behind your ear then slid his fingertips down your spine to your ass. Placing his other hand on your hip he pulled you into him. Gasping you arched into him swirling your hips into his own. You both stayed there for a while, hips flush against each other swaying with the music, his hands groping at your body with every chance he could get. 

He spun you around and pressed his right leg between your thighs making your skirt ride up a bit. You wrapped your arms around his neck and bit your lip at the feeling of grinding your core against his thigh. Now it was your turn to touch him. From his hair to his hips, his whole body was yours. You lifted up his shirt slightly and saw some tattoos against his skin, tucking your fingers under his belt you pulled him closer to you. Breathing into his ear you licked and sucked at his earlobe, you could hear him moan. Reaching down you palmed him through his tight jeans, he was already hard but of course you knew that from when the movements of your ass made it grow.

You could hear him growl as he got closer to your neck nibbling down, gasping you grabbed at his shorter hairs pulling on them lightly. He moaned and bit down harder. You wanted him, right there in the middle of the dance floor, it didn't matter. He kissed up you jaw and then to your lips. Sending waves of pleasure down to your heat. His tongue swirled around yours and you couldn't help but imagine how it would feel between your thighs.

You ground against him until you felt your climax nearing, you stopped for a second and looked him deep into the eyes. Gasping for breath he grabbed your hand and dragged you through the crowd of people towards the back of the club. He pulled you through the vip section and into the back. There was a door that read PRIVATE, he opened it to reveal a hallway filled with doors. You felt like you were tripping, or as if you just stepped into a movie.

He opened another purple door to reveal an empty lounge. There was a large black leather couch, a mini fridge, television, coffee table and what looked to be a bathroom towards the back.

A "wow" slipped from your lips as your jaw dropped.

"I guess you've never been a VIP huh sweetheart," he breathed close to your ear sending shivers down your spine. His hand meet your chills at the top of your ass. He gently pushed you forward and offered you a seat. You took the offer and crossed your legs as you sat on the couch.

He dimmed the lights and made his way towards you reaching into a drawer near the couch and pulling out some wraps a grinder and a container. He rolled up and offered for you to light it. You told him that if the roller didn't spark it that meant bad luck, he smirked at the knowledge. Impressed, knowing you had probably done this just as much as he had. You knew you were a pro.