Blown Away

We All Know That Angel's And Demon's Were At War Since Genisis , However What Would Happen If A Mortal's Got Involved. During The War When The Demons Blew Hevan's Gate Down All Of Hevan And Hell Were Loose , In This Chao's Vivian And Mark Ran With There New Born Athena, In The Temple They Opened A Portal To Earth And Dropped Athena Safely Only With A Golden Necklace Of A Wing With Her Name Carved In It . Vivan Kissed Her Forhead Blessing Her , Turning Her Golden Curls Brown , And Her Blue Eyes , Gray. Her Father Mark Hugged Her , Taking Her Wings Away ,Then Softly Blew Her Away Down To Earth. However With Every Angel Comes A Demon , Vinícius's Father Blew The Little Now Mortal Off Path Into Dangers Way So That Once She Turned 21 An Angel Would Not Be Able To Find Her But His Son. Maximus Threw Vinicius Down To Earth , Not Removing But Hiding His Horns And Tail. For A Demon With No Horns And Tail Was No Demon At All , Same For An Angel , So Vinicius Was Stronger Than Athena, Before Vinicius Was Thrown His Father Kiss Him Burning Into His Mind His Mission.

Athena Landed In The Bronx New York , Where She Was Picked Up By Lucia A Elderly Wise Woman unwrapped The White Blanket With Gold Lace And Saw A Delicate Warm Face With Big Gray Eyes And Brown Curls. She Saw The Golden Necklace And Read It.

" Well Athena Who Will Drop A Beautiful Baby Like You Here In The Snow? Lets Take You Home Before You Get Frost Bite."

Up Above Vivian And Mark Watched And Sighed In Relief, She Wasn't The Choice That They Picked But Better A Poor Woman With A Good Heart , Than A Rich One With A Black Heart.

Moments Later Vinicius Dropped Down Into A Pile Of Snow, However In A Part Where No One Dared Walk At Night. A Woman From Ming's Village Came Out To Throw Out The Garbage And Saw The Demon Baby , She Grabbed Him And Lifted Him Up In The Air Before Opening Up The Red Blanket. A Small Baby Boy With Dark Purple Eyes And Black Hair , Silently The Woman Said In Her Native Tounge

" Jishi Shi Xie E De , Keyi Dai Lai Zuiduo De Yi Zhong"

Even Evil Ones Can Be Brought Up Kind And Brung The Child Inside. To Hopefully Bring Up The Child In Good Manner.

Maximus Cursed In Anger , Now He Just Has To Hope That He Does't Fight His Demon Withen,