Darken Wings

Ming Broung The Child Inside Her Small Store And Layed The Child On The Counter. She Looked At The Baby , Not Knowing For Sure If He Was A Demon Or Angel , But She Knew It Was No Human , By Just Looking Into His Eyes She Had A Feeling That The Baby Was A Demon. She Looked Around Her Small Store That Was Handed Down To Her By Her Parents. Mings Village Has Belong To Her Family Since The First Ever Ming Came To New York In 1905. Upstairs Was A Small Room That Was Rented Out To New Comers, But Mrs.Ming Used It Now Has Her Studies. She Was Really Into Religon , Angel's And Demons That Is How It Was Easy For Ming To Determine That Vinicius Was Not Human.

She Picked Up The Child And Carried It Upstairs , She Went Upstairs With Rosemary In Her Pocket. When She Gets Upstairs She Stops And Lights The Rosemary Outlining The Door Keeping Any Evil Spirits Away. When She Went Through The Door Vinicius Began To Whale Outloud. Now Ming Knew For Sure That He Was Not Human. She Hused The Child Pacing Back And Force Trying To Quiet The Baby. Half An Hour Later Vinicius Was Sleeping.

She Went To Her Book Shelf And Grabbed A Small Cup Full Of Dust. She Was Going To Find Out Why The Demon Had Fell From The Sky Then Rise From The Ground. She Was Going To Find Out What Was Happening Up There.

Ming Made A Circle With The Dust And Lit Candels Around The Circle. She Stepped Into And Sat Down Crossed Her Legs Closed Her Eyes And Recited A Spell In Perfect English.

" Equal Blood , Equal Birth ,Different Lives That Will Not Show. Things Unseen By Mortal Eyes Mouths That Speak So Many Lies , Up Above Somethings Wrong , Finding Out May Take Long , Give Me Power To Go Above , To See If This Child Good Be Loved"

A Small Gold Thread Connected Ming With Above And While Her Body Wasnt There She Was Seen Becuase Everyone Was Dead And It Was Their Souls , So Ming Had To Be Carefull. However It Didnt Matter Because What She Saw Was Shocking. A Dead Angel In Armor Bleading Wings No Longer White But Black.

Ming Walked Up To Him And Knealt Next Him. The Angel Looked At Her And Touched Her Arm Gently. A Shock Ran Through Mings Body , She Opened Her Eyes Gasping Back In Her Room. Now She Knew She Had To Take Care Of Vinicius To Raise Him Pure , And Away From Evil Becuase What The Angel Had Shown Her , Can Not Be Taken Lightly . For If Vinvius Was To Grow Evil Not Only Will Angels And Demons Be In War But So Will The Mortals. .