Chapter 3

Toby's POV

I sat as still as I could as I tried to put all my weight on the door.

"Toby? What're you doing?" I hear Masky ask from the other side. I stay silent and I hear Masky sigh and walk into his room. I sigh in relief as I relax and sit against my door which shuts and I fall back a bit. I get up and look outside my window and see Hoodie wasn't there. I sit on my bed.

A couple hours later

I yawn. It's now 1 in the morning and I want to sleep but I know I'll just wake up again from the fucking nightmare. I blink and get up. I quietly go out of my room and go downstairs into the kitchen. I get a glass of water and sit on the counter and drink it. Once I finish the water I set the glass in the sink and I get up. I yawn tiredly and my vision starts to blur. I shake my head and my vision clears. I sigh.

Fuck it... I mumble in my head. I go into the living room and flop on the couch and fall asleep.

Next morning

I shoot up and see I'm in my room. I look over to see Masky asleep on the chair I had in my room. I gently tap his shoulder and he swats my hand away. I grin a little bit. I tap his shoulder again and he reacts with swatting my hand away again. I snicker quietly. I gently move his mask to the side and boop his nose. His eyes open this time and look up at me. He moves his mask back and he sits up.

"W-Why am I in m-my room?" I ask.

"Well I saw you on the couch and so I moved you into your room." He answers.

"Oh.. T-Thank you.." I mumble. He shrugs.

"You're welcome kid." I sit there quietly and Masky gives me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"N-Nothing!" I answer a bit too quickly. He stares at me and it feels like he's staring into my soul.

"Toby-" He starts but there's a bang on my door. The door slams open to reveal Ben.

"Guys!! Jeff and Angel are going AT IT! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" He says and runs back out. I quickly get out of bed and run outside.

"Ya wanna go?! I'll fuckin reck ya!!"

"Try me kid." Jeff growls.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" Most the other pastas were chanting. Jane was probably the most excited. There was a black cloud of smoke and Angel looked like a demonic wolf again. She pounced upon Jeff, pinning him to the ground as she growls, baring her sharp teeth.

"Why a-are they fighting?" I ask Hoodie.

"Angel pissed Jeff off and they started bitching at each other so they started to fight and what-not. I didn't really pay attention." He answers. There was a cry of pain and I look over to see Angel on the ground.

"C'mon get up Angel!!" Jane yells. Angel weakly gets up and I see something marked into her fur. She makes her claws come out, she howls what feels like a battle cry, and attacks at Jeff again.

3rd person POV

Jeff was pinned to the ground once again.

"That all ya got Jeffrey?" Angel growls and digs her claws into Jeff's left shoulder making Jeff scream out in pain. Angel gives a terryfing grin and is about to bite Jeff when there was a growl. Everybody looks towards the woods and sees Zalgo. Angel's ears perk up and she takes her claws out of Jeff's shoulder as she gets off and turns her somewhat human form once again. She shoves past each pasta and goes up to Zalgo.

"Angel what are you doing, are you crazy?!" Liu yells.

"Well what do ya want me to do? Disobey my father?" (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!) She growls. That's what Toby saw..? Of course, she had Zalgo's marking on her arm! But... She betrayed them..?