Chapter 16

3rd person POV

Its been a couple days, and Toby was slowly starting to remember everything. Well... Almost everything. He remembered all of the creepypasta's names and what-not, but he had yet to remember his love for his fellow proxy. Masky was honestly starting to worry.

I'm worrying to much, Masky thought as he lied on Toby's bed. Toby had requested for the masked man to stay in his room for the night. Masky was absentmindedly petting Toby's hair. Masky sighs, stops petting his boyfriend's hair, and gets up.

"Good god..." Masky mumbles to himself.

"Can't he just remember everything already..?" He mutters.

"I love you, Toby. Why can't you see that?" Masky sighs. He walks over to the door and leaves. Little did he know, Toby had been awake and heard him.

That morning and Toby's POV

I yawn as I sit up. I blush as I remember last nights events. Masky said he loved me.... But why? I'm just... Well... Normal. Well.. As normal as a boy with a bunch of stupid disorders can get. I sigh quietly. I loved him back, I really did. I get up and go over to my dresser. I grab my hoodie and slip it on over my shirt. What? I was feeling lazy, okay? I grab a pair of jeans and set them on top of my dresser. I slip off my pajama pants and put the faded blue jeans on. I mess with my hair. I try to slick it back a little, which some of it obeys, but most of it goes back in the position it was before.

"Damn it." I mutter. I mess with my hair for a couple more minutes until I'm satisfied. I exit my room. I look at Masky's door. It was open a little. I peer through. I saw Masky sitting on his bed and drinking some alcohol. I read the bottle. Whisky. I tilt my head. Masky never drank. Not in front of me, anyways. I open the door a bit more.

"Masky..?" I ask quietly. He looks towards me.

"Hey Tobes," he replies, then takes another drink of whiskey, "whatcha d-," he hiccups, "d-doin here?"

"Um... J-Just wanted to see if y-you were o-okay....." I mutter.

"I'm fi-" he hiccups again, "fine..." He finishes. I didn't want to, but I went up to him anyways and grabbed the whiskey from him.

"Hey! I was d-.. Drinkin that!" Masky says, reaching for the bottle. I gently shove him away.

"Masky," I say. "You n-need to stop. Its bad for y-you." Masky scowls.

"Toby, g-give that back." He growls lowly. I gulp. My anxiety started to build up.

"N-No..." I stutter.

"Tobias," Masky stands. "Give me the god damn whiskey," he growls. I take a small step back.

"N-... No..." Masky grabs my wrist. I flinch, startled by his movement. I look at him and fear.

"M-M-Masky..?" I ask quietly.

"Shut up." He growls. I whimper and shake.

Stop, please.. No.. Stop. You're not him. Please....... Stop... Masky please you are not him. I mentally beg. Masky yanks me forwards by my wrist, making me yelp and drop the bottle.

FUCK! I cuss in my mind. The bottle seemed to fall slowly. Finally, after what seemed like minutes though it was only a couple seconds, the bottle hit the ground and shattered. Masky drank most of the whiskey, so only a little was spilled onto the floor. I whimper. I look at Masky in fear. He stared at the shattered glass. He kneels down and grabs a fairly large piece of it.

"Masky..? W-What're y-" I stopped as he pulled the sleeve of my hoodie up. My eyes widened.

No... No! NO! LET ME GO!! I tried to free my already cut arm from his grip, but he only seemed to tighten it more. At this point, tears starting slipping down my cheeks. I whimper as I feel the glass cut into my skin and being dragged across my arm, blood spilling from the room and onto the ground. Masky did this a couple more times before finally letting go of my wrist and shoving me back so I fall onto the floor, some of the glass piercing through my jeans and hoodie and into my skin.