Chapter 6

Masky's POV

I hear a scream from Toby's room. It sounded like Sally. I quickly get up and dart out of my room and into Toby's. I see Sally standing by the bathroom doorway with tears streaming down from her eyes. Hoodie runs into the room as well.

"What happened??" He asks. I point to Sally. He goes forward and looks where Sally is.

"Holy shit......" He mumbles.

"What?" I ask. I go over to the two and look where they are. I see Toby on the floor with a pool of blood around him.

"Brian, take Sally out of Toby's room. Alright?" I order. Hoodie nods and picks Sally up and walks out. I see Jeff passing by the room.

"Jeff!" I call. He stops and looks at me.

"What." He says with an annoyed tone.

"Go get Slenderman, quickly." I say. He raises an eyebrow but says nothing as he hurries to Slenderman's office. I check Toby's pulse to see it was faint and weak.

"Shit... C'mon Rogers. You gotta stay alive......" I mumble. Jeff comes back with Slenderman trailing behind him.

"Jeffrey this better be important.." Slenderman sighs. I get up and go out of Toby's room.

"Sir! Toby's nearly dead! We have to get him to the infirmary!!" I exclaim.

"Nearly dead..?" He questions. I nod urgently and point to Toby's bathroom. Slenderman teleports into the room and looks at Toby. Jeff leaves. Slenderman looks at me.

"Masky, how did this happen?" He asks. I look down.

"I... Don't know..." I mumble. Slenderman nods and picks Toby up. He teleports away as I just stand there.

"You dumbass..." I mumble. I sigh and go back to my room.

Timeskip to 10 hours later cuz why not. (Also, I typed 100 at first 😂😂😂😂)

Still Masky's POV

I yawn. There was a knock on my door.

"Masky? You okay?" I hear Hoodie ask from the other side of the door.

"Oh.. Yeah, I'm fine Hoodz."

"Well, Toby's still alive, and he's awake if ya wanna see h-" before he could finish I jump off from my bed and immediately open the door.

"Wow. You really wanna see your lover, don't ya?" He teases.

"Shut up." I mutter. He chuckles and we walk down the hallway, going down one flight of stairs since the infirmary was on the second floor, and just talked.

"Sooo how did this happen?" Hoodie asks.

"No clue. Sally just screamed and I ran in, you came in, went over to Sally to see what was wrong, I went over to you and Sally, saw Toby, and blah blah blah." I say. Hoodie chuckles.

"Whatever you say Tim."

"Shut up Brian." I say. We make it to the infirmary and go in. I see Toby sitting up and twitching and muttering to himself. I quietly walk in as Hoodie leans on the doorway. I go up to Toby and gently tap his shoulder. He flinches and looks up at me. He just stares at me.

"Kid...? You o-" before I could finish Toby hugs my waist.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispers.

"Aaaaaand that's my cue to leave. Cya Tim." Hoodie says and walks off. I look down at Toby, who refused to let go.