2

N E W Y O R K10 ᴘᴍ

N E W Y O R K
10 ᴘᴍ

"Please open the door." Jimin pleaded as he slid against the bathroom door. "I said I'm sorry like a million times already."

"That's only a million more times you'll call me a bitch." She yelled back.

"What else do I say?" He lifted his arms in defeat.

"Say it with meaning, Jimin." She mumbled, sniffling as she grabbed the pregnancy test in her hand.

Sora threw the stick in the trash can, before opening the bathroom door in which Jimin laid on. He fell on his back, rubbing his head as she shoved past him.

"Sora." Jimin groaned from the floor.

"Put an ice pack on it." She snarled, slamming the door to their room.

" She snarled, slamming the door to their room

C A L I F O R N I A
7 ᴘᴍ

"Hey, come in, come in!" Jungkook enthusiastically greeted his many guests. There were still a couple families on the way, but there's always the early birds at every event.

"The food smells amazing Jungkook, did you finally start reading up those recipes I sent you?" One of the women joke.

"Ah, I couldn't have done it without the help of my beautiful wife." He placed his arm around her waist as she forced a smile.

That's what they were used to doing when guests would come over. They had to pretend everything was normal, and that they were in a happy marriage.