15

CALIFORNIA 9 ᴘᴍ

CALIFORNIA
9 ᴘᴍ

ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

"Table for two please." Jungkook nervously sighed as he straightened his shirt.

"Would you like the couples t—"

"No." He snapped. "Just a normal table for two friends."

"This way." The hostess tried to smile as she led them to the back. "Can I start you two off with a drink?"

"Two waters." Jungkook smiled, knowing that's always what Sora ordered anyways.

"I'll be back with those two waters." She smiled as she walked away.

"Okay, Jungkook." Sora cracks her knuckles. "Let's get to real problem here."

"Hit me with any advice you have." He leaned back in his chair.

"Well." Sora rested her elbows on the table. "How do you two talk about these problems usually?"

"I usually just go for it, and start complaining. We aren't the type of couple to keep things bottled in."

"So pretend I'm Faye for two seconds—" Sora slaps his shoulder as he begins laughing. "Jungkook, I'm serious."

"Fine." He sighed, letting out a deep breath. "You want me to pretend you're Faye?"

"Just talk to me the way you'd approach her with a problem or concern." Sora grabbed her phone from her pocket, getting into character.

Jungkook cleared his throat, before looking straight at Sora. "Faye, did I not ask you to clean the kids toys before the guests come? You have ten minutes till they arrive and you're just sitting on your damn phone—" Jungkook's words slowly faded as Sora slowly shook her head.

"What?" He innocently lowered his brows.

"You have to ask her in a kind tone." Sora explained to him. "Don't act as if you're scolding her, ask her in a playful manner maybe, or with a sweet smile."

Sora grabbed her phone. "Try again, but this time with more sincerity."

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair as a wave of nervousness struck him. "Faye?"