5

N E W Y O R K12 ᴘᴍ

N E W Y O R K
12 ᴘᴍ

Sora squealed as Jimin made a sharp right turn, barely making the yellow light. She glared over at him, pushing the messy hair out of her face.

"Can you not drive like a maniac please?"

"I can't drive any slower, we're late." Jimin tried to explain, pressing his foot to the pedal.

"And who's fault is that?" She raised a brow.

"We're not gonna sit here and blame each other okay? Just let me focus, there's so much fucking traffic."

He was telling the truth. It's New York City, so no one could expect anything less. They had half and hour to get to the airport, get through the baggage area, and then security.

"Why the hell is this bastard moving so slow!" Jimin shouted, cursing at the car in front of him.

Jimin's had road rage for as long as Sora can remember. She's had to deal with his rage and outbursts while on the road. That's one of the reasons she never mentioned kids—she wanted Jimin to change his ways first.

"How long have you known Jungkook?" She changed the subject, trying to get his focus off the irritating driver.

"Since the beginning of high school." Jimin tried to remember correctly. "We both played foot ball year 10."

"How'd that go?" She raised a brow.

"Ah—I remember when we dated a set of hot twins from Italy." He began to day dream. "Those were the best days of my life."

Sora's smile turned into a pout as she faced the window. She couldn't believe how arrogant Jimin was when speaking about his past. He never watched his words around her or others. She half-smiled as a little blue sign caught her attention.

JFK AIRPORT