Part 1: New start

Another school day in another dull town.

Min Yoongi was a vampire boy living in hiding after having to relocate due to the non acceptance of vampires in the modern world.

He had to move for the fourth time in a year, this time hoping as the new year started he would be able to settle in and not get caught this time.

It's not that he couldn't stay as there were rules for protecting vampires but to him it presented it self as the easier option as it didn't matter where he was as long as he was getting an education - that as well as the fact there was no reason to stay.

Every time he'd been caught out was because of other people being overly nosey in his life so in this new school he had a plan.

Min Yoongi was 17 years old, born a vampire and not made.

He had made friends with a few other vampires over his time on the planet but they all ended up moving in different sections of the country, all of which ironically moving to the same city at the same time - Busan.

Yoongi had two best friends - Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok - who all separated after a incident where Hoseok basically ended up dancing to well causing people to get fishy, so research and out him creating paranoia around his friends.

Their families aimed to keep them away from each other but even they couldn't fight fate.

So as the new school year commenced all three boys gathered and prepared for their fresh start together.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------

"Yoongi Hyung!" Hoseok shouted as Yoongi approached them outside of the principle office.

"Ah so you boys know each other as well. That's good and makes my life easier." The well dressed man who Yoongi could only assume was head teacher said.

"It's nice to meet you again sir." Yoongi said bowing respectfully to the older before turning back to Namjoon and Hoseok who were staring at him with goofy smiles.

"And it's swag to see you both again." Yoongi said smirking at Namjoon, who's smile faded at what Yoongi knew and purposefully used incorrectly.

"Swaeg. Jeez if your gonna do it go all out hyung." Hoseok said with a wide smile.

Namjoon sighed then joining in with the others laughing.

"Okay boys we should get to your classes now. Remember what was agreed, we want you to do well and be comfortable here so please try not to do anything to obvious." The headmaster said before leading the boys to their classes.

And then fast forward, the boys were separated with Yoongi being placed in different tutorial groups.