Part 37: Worth it

After the girls left Yoongi and Jimin were alone again and Yoongi wasn't going to let Jimin's little comment pass.

"You know too." Yoongi said breaking the silence with a smirk as he sat back and the pups both climbed up on him.

"Arghjdkxk." Jimin said being unable to word as his face went bright red, ending up in him hiding his face in his hands.

Yoongi chuckled before saying "At least their gone now." Changing the topic since he actually wanted to get a conversation out of the blushing younger.

"So how's your day been?" Yoongi asked still smirking but being nice.

"Good." Jimin said highly then asking "You?" Muffled by his hands.

Yoongi chuckled before saying "Pretty good."

Yoongi rolled his eyes catching Jimin glancing at him through his hands so said "Yah if your going to stare be a man and do it properly so I can see your face." Then moving Jimin's hands from his face.

Jimin went even redder looking down realising he'd been caught.

"That's better." Yoongi said with a gummy smile which Jimin could've sworn would've been his breaking point if Holly didn't jump up and lick in his mouth making Yoongi scrunch his face up and Jimin throw himself back in laughter.

Yoongi lifted holly with a pouty face in front of his own as the puppy carried on trying to lick his face getting his nose which made Yoongi scrunch his face up again before attacking the puppy with cuddles and belly rubs.

Jimin's laughter calmed down and he was to lazy to sit back up so lay watching Yoongi snuggled up in the leather jacket thinking about how adorable the scene in front of him was, especially when Yeontan wanted in on it too which Yoongi happily complied with.

"Your really good with them." Jimin commented, catching Yoongi's full attention as he tilted his head like a confused kitten.

"With who? The puppies?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded eye smiling.

"I won't be good with them when they get tired walking home and you'll end up carrying them." Yoongi said with a cheeky smile that made Jimin kick his butt as remained lay down.

The two laughed a little before Jimin's phone began to ring making his own eyes role as Yoongi laughed.

"It's Jin..." Jimin said recalling the agreement not to tell the others they were hanging out but before Jimin could reject the call Yoongi swiped it from his hand, noticing it was a video call and answering it.

"Hello Jin hyung." Yoongi greeted with a smile making Jin's face show obvious confusion as he said back "Hello?"

Jimin sat up getting into the frame of the camera as Jin's eyes widened in realisation.

"You two are hanging out?" Jin said pointing at his phone screen.

Yoongi nodded as Jimin said "Yup." Wrapping his arms over Yoongi's shoulders which he forgot were exposed for a minute.

Jin took a screen shot which the two wouldn't have been able to tell before his face visibly showed a light bulb moment as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Yoongi? Where's your shirt?" Jin asked causing Jimin to let go of Yoongi as his face went red.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed Jimin's arms one at a time since he had a phone in one hand, then replacing them around him and placing his hand on Jimin's smaller ones to keep him there.

"It vanished." Yoongi said sarcastically before leaning back into Jimin's chest.

"Sureeee. Anyways I called to see why Jimin wasn't answering the group chat but now I know." Jin said raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Jimin's face went redder and Yoongi turned the camera to show the park.

But instead of taking in the surroundings he took in the blanket and basket before saying "Ooooh a picnic, I want details later. Have fun and be safe." Then hanging up before either could say bye.

Yoongi turned his head to face Jimin who was already looking at him, a look spreading across his eyes which Yoongi couldn't quite place.

He looked at Jimin innocently, both ignoring the people walking by watching, as Jimin leaned his face even closer to Yoongi's before kissing his cheek.

He smiled and nodded proud of himself as Yoongi blushed lightly placing his hand where Jimin had kissed.

"I could easily get used to doing that." Jimin admitted before pulling away so he could see Yoongi's face better.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before leaning into Jimin's face deciding if he was going to be flustered so was Jimin.

Jimin remained where he was, not pulling away slightly curious as to if Yoongi was going to do what he thought.

Their faces drew closer to one and other until they were only centimetres apart.

Yoongi reaches up to Jimin's chin before tilting his head down a little, moving closer but just out of reach.

He noticed the people glaring at them before quietly asking "Can I?" Which Jimin responded to by closing the gap between the two.

It was still short and sweet, both pulling away with smiles until Yoongi flipped off the disgusted man who stared at the two.

Jimin chuckled digging Yoongi's bare chest before throwing his shirt at him then getting dinner out.

Jimin gasped when he found what was in the bottom of the basket shouting "KIMCHI!"

Yoongi smiled as Jimin's face lit up, the big looking up at him with genuine tears in his eyes which made Yoongi laugh.

"You bought- wait- no- made?! You made kimchi?!" Jimin said in disbelief genuinely moved and hungry.

Yoongi nodded saying "I wanted to get better at cooking so decided I'd try and make you kimchi as a surprise since you love it so much."

Jimin looked down to the box he was hugging then back up to Yoongi with tears streaming down his face as he smiled before jumping on the now clothed Yoongi, hugging him tightly and saying thank you repeatedly.

All Yoongi could think was the words 'worth it.'