Part 41: Blood mates

"You'd... you'd be my blood mate. Or at least I think that's what this feeling is..." Yoongi said watching as Jimin grew more confused.

He carried on explaining saying "A blood mate is someone who you automatically have a connection with... emotionally and well... through blood... it's the equivalent of soul mates but in the vampire world and it doesn't normally occur between a human and a vampire although it's possible..."

Jimin listened only flinching as the room lit up again, regaining his stamina quickly.

"It means that your blood is the most appealing to me and will only be able to quench my first properly from the moment we cross paths. Which is yet another reason why I tried to distance myself from you..." Yoongi said thinking back to his conversation with Taemin recalling him referencing his own.

"So the reason you've not been full even when eating is because of me?" Jimin asked with a guilty face which instantly broke Yoongi's heart.

"No Jiminie... well yes but you can't help it and neither can I. It's just how the messed up world of vampires work." Yoongi said freezing as Jimin started to walk over to him.

"Well if nothing bad will happen and you need to eat I'm all yours." Jimin said as the lights turned off.

The power went out.

Yoongi quickly said "If we do this your blood is the only blood that will fill me and it'll make it harder for me to fight the urge to drink your blood."

Jimin took another step forward before saying "It would appear your like that anyways." Chuckling lightly.

Yoongi pouted and tensed as Jimin took another step forward before saying "Jiminie this is serious. This is a life bond. Once we do this there's no going back."

Jimin was surprisingly calm as he nodded and crouched down next to Yoongi who was gripping onto his leg to distract himself.

"It's a good job I like you Min Yoongi, otherwise I'd say no. But since it's you I don't mind." Jimin said with s half confident smile in an attempt to comfort Yoongi and to hide his own nerves.

"It'll hurts for a second." Yoongi said raising an eyebrow and examine Jimin's features with his eyes travelling down to his neck subconsciously.

Jimin nodded as he bit his lip nervously as Yoongi leant forward slightly but still keeping a distance.

"Are you sure because there's no going back?" Yoongi said again wanting to make sure Jimin was 100% sure.

Jimin nodded before saying "I'm sure." Gulping as Yoongi leant forward.

Yoongi shuffled forward closing the gap between them both, looking into Jimin's eyes to look for doubt - surprisingly finding none - before leaning in to his neck.

He stopped centimetres away before whispering "This will only hurt for a second, after that you'll find out what comes next." In a low voice that sent chills down Jimin's spine.

The distance closed between the two.