5) Testing the powers

The same day!

Stiles and Barry went to the old Central City airport, To show Dr Wells and the team there so called 'power'. Stiles and Barry both had to put on there electrodes again to test how much there heart rate. Stiles only had to wear a hoodie, unlike Barry he had to wear a fires suit.Stiles laughed. "What's funny!?" Barry asked, folding his arms. "Nothing, you look like a red stick." Stiles laughed out. "Yea, funny!" Barry said, pushing him! "Bitch..." Stiles muttered.

"Ok, Caitlin you set up Barry and I will set up stiles!" Cisco said. "Alright!" Stiles said, clapping his hands. Cisco and Stiles, met up and Cisco started. "So, Stiles, you like Star Wars?" Cisco question tapping on the iPad. "Uh. Yea.." he mumbles. "I just admit though, the fifth was messed up!" Cisco said, putting on Stiles hood. "Why this!?" Asked stiles. "Just so I can monitor your brain." Said Cisco. Stiles just nodded and walked over to Barry.

"You ready?" Stiles asked. "Yeah." Barry said, getting into a running position. "Ready go!" Stiles yelled, stiles just stood there whiles Barry, ran off, at speed he could not image. The tent went flying it was about to hit Cisco and Caitlin, something ran down stiles spine that made his hand stick out and use some force that he had to pull it away. His heart start to pound in his chest, as Scott came into his head.

Your Nothing 

You killed them

You killed Allison

You ARE VOID!

"No, I am not!" Stiles yelled as he fell to his knee with his hands to his head! Stiles brain vitals were going haywire! "Caitlin!" Cisco said, showing her his vitals. "Omg!" She said, she running over to him. "Stiles!" She said, putting her hand on his back. "Get away!" Stiles yelled, turning his head revealing the purple eyes. "Stiles, calm down!" Cisco said, as well. He kept on hearing the voices of Scott. "I am not void!!" Stiles screamed! "I am not evil!" Stiles yelled. Caitlin and Cisco step back. "Who's void?" They said. Doctor Wells was just smiling. Stiles then put his head up and saw Scott. "You!" Stiles said, standing up, pointing to no where. "What's going on?" Cisco asked. "I don't know!" Caitlin admitted. "You kicked me out of the pack for no reason!" Stiles yelled. "Stiles, I am sorry, come back!" "Scott"said, calmly. "Come back, You turned everyone on your side, I have no one, and now I am a freak show!" He yelled back. "I hate you!!" Stiles said, putting his hands out. "What you gonna do scream?" Scott laughed. "No, I am gonna make you fly!" Stiles said, as his voice went deep!

"Cero Ingem!" Stiles yelled! After that a huge wind came and blew "Scott" away. "Stiles!" Caitlin screamed, Stiles turned his head, eyes normal and no Scott. "What the hell!" Cisco said, holding his hair back. Tears came to Stiles eyes. "I am sorry." He cried. "Stiles.." Caitlin said, embracing him in a hug. "It's my fault, I am like him!" Stiles cried into Caitlin shoulder.

BANG!

"AHHH" Barry yelled, as he went into a load of water and broke his arm. "Barry." Stiles said, breaking into a run, nearly as fast as Barry. He Brought Barry back to them and they put him
the van and they drove away!