10) Suits

Stiles eyes returned to normal. "Dude, Stop doing that!" Barry said. "I thought, you were going on a killing spree." Barry admitted.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked. Killing spree? "Your eyes dude!" Barry laughed.

"Guys, sorry ruin the moment." Cisco said. Stiles and Barry looked at Cisco. "But I have something that you to will like." Cisco said.

Stiles and Barry got lead to another room. There was two large pieces of cloth over something! "I give you the flash!" He said, revealing a red suit, looked at Barry. Barry eyes grew. Stiles looked shocked. "Dude, how long did you work on this?" Barry asked. "About a month ago." Stiles eyes grew. "Dude, what's the other one." Stiles said, walking over. "Uh, that's your." He said, pulling it off revealing a orange suit with a Hood on it and and a eyes mask. Stiles walked over and touched it. "Wow..." he said. "I can't take this.." stiles said. "Why, is there something wrong?" Cisco Asked. Stiles looked over. Cisco looked like he worked his butt off for him. "No, I will take it." He said, smiling. "Yes, team spark!" Cisco said, fisting the air. "Huh?" The group asked. Cisco went silent.  "You know, Barry's lighting makes a spark and Stiles' fire does to!" Cisco explain. They nodded and left. Dr Wells went the opposite way and went a room though a wall.

He put his hand on a table and a new-paper comes up. The read,

FLASH GOES MISSING!

Dr Wells thought. The future was still contact, we will destroy, there lifes.

~~~

Stiles was walking the park and was listening the birds, with his new hearing, he could hear everything. Stiles was connected to nature. Every since Stiles read about his powers, he was unlocking them faster.

He stopped at an ice-cream parlour, and went to get ice-cream, because why not. He got candy floss flavoured. He was sitting down listening to Ariana Grande. He didn't tell anyone this, but he loved Ariana's music. Side to Side had to be his all time favourite.

⬆️play song above ⬆️

He was interrupted by people screaming. He stood up and ran over to see what was going on. Stiles reached got there and saw Clyde Mardon. "This guy, again!" Stiles said, pointing at the guy. Stiles thought, Now he had the suit, he could save people, without them knowing who he is. Stiles ran to a bathroom and brought out the suit. He ran his eyes up and down and put it on. He ran his hands down his body. He looked himself in the mirror. "Holy." You couldn't see his hair. He hated when you couldn't see his hair. He ripped off the mask and cut it so it was smaller then, made his hair spike out. He then ran to a window and jumped out of it, doing a flip, landing on his feet.

He ran as fast as he could until he got to the building. "Ok, Your gonna be fine." He thought of Kira, then let out the Phoenix. His finger nails turned into claws and eyes purple. He then charged at Clyde. He flipped over him, kicking his back in, then punch him in the jaw. Clyde laughed. "You think you can beat me!" He said, pulling out a girl, with black hair. "Is this one of you little friends." He said, turning her around revealing, Kira Yukuimro, Stiles pulse began to rise. "Let her go!" Stiles said, in a voice unlike his own. "Now, I can't do that." He said, laughing. Stiles then shot his hand out using his force, the strangle Clyde. "You. Will. Never. Defeat. Me." He said, Stiles then went and made the grip stronger. Using his wind power, Clyde pushed Stiles back, dropping Kira to the ground and then disappear.

Stiles ran over to Kira to see if she was alright. "Are you ok?" He said, eyes fading, finger nails returning to normal. "Yea, I'm fine." She said. Stiles didn't realise that he had a crowd watching him. The whole crowd went to claps and cheers. Some yelled "spark"! Stiles was in utter shock. People took pictures and selfies. Stiles was famous. "We love you!" They yelled. Stiles smiled. "I go by 'The spark'" He said, running away with Kira. "Go spark!" Or "Go Sparky!" Was all he heard. With all the adrenaline he suddenly, Rose off the ground with to wings that looked like they were on fire. He held Kira tight in his arms, until he got to star labs. "Woohoo!" He yelled, soaring across the city. "Uh, Spark, Can we go down now?" Kira said looking a little sick. Stiles nodded, landing wings going back into his back. "I guess we have a lot to caught up on!" Kira said, pointing at the suit. "Yea, we do!" Stiles laughed, taking Kira inside.