7) The Heroes Of The City!

Stiles and Barry got to getters after a long walk. "Anger?" Barry laughed "Yeah, that's what they said to me!" Stiles said, as he explained how his powers should work. "Omg!" Barry said, as he saw Iris kissing a guy. "That's Eddy!" Stiles said, shocked. Iris truned her head to see Stiles confused and Barry looking sad. Iris said her goodbyes to Eddy and walked over to them. "What the hell, You have boyfriend?" Stiles said. "Yea, I guess.." Iris said, putting her hair behind her ear, face dropping. "I am happy for you." Stiles said, placing a hand on her shoulder. Iris then hugged Stiles. Stiles hugged back. "I just so happy you are alive, I missed you!" Iris said, wiping away a small tear that form in her eye.

They were walking with Iris and she explain how she met Eddy after Stiles went into cardiac arrest. Barry was silent. So yea, that's it!" She said. "Barry, are you even listening to her?" Stiles asked, nudging his arm. "I'm sorry, what?" Barry said, lifting his head. Stiles rolled his eyes. Then all of a sudden a car went flying passed. Stiles got the feeling again. "Barry, run!" Stiles yelled, grabbing a hold of Iris as Barry sped of into the distance. Barry drop off Iris on the other side of the bridge. Barry came to a stop and he let go of Stiles. "Why did you not keep me with Iris!" Stiles yelled, in a very high-pitch voice. "Because you have powers." Barry said. "Still, I don't want to kill anybody." Stiles said. Stiles sudden felt something he had never felt before. "Duck!" He said, pulling Barry down, with him. "Holy crap!" Barry yelled, as a car went falling over them.

"Oh my god, were gonna die." Stiles said, standing back up. Barry then ran off. "Barry!" Stiles yelled, running after him. Barry caught up to the car, he ran into the door full force and then found himself next to someone he never thought he would see again. Clyde Mardon. Barry the grab the wheel, without thinking and span it around making the car flip. It hit the ground harshly and Barry kicked the door in. He started coughing. Stiles came running over to his side. "Are you ok!?" Stiles asked. "Yea, I'm fine!" Barry said, getting up. "Who are you!" Stiles yelled at Clyde. Clyde stopped and turned around to face stiles. "Me?" Clyde asked. "You don't know me?!" He yelled again, Stiles got a bit scared. "No, I don't, well I can tell what kind of guy you thought!" Stiles said, sarcastically. "drucky, probably in his fifty's." Stiles said, mocking him. Clyde just stared back  in utter shock. 'Does this kid think it a joke'  he thought. "Ok, that's it!" He said, making a wind and throwing a bin at Stiles. Stiles held his hand out at his side, stopping the bin with his powers. "Oh I don't think you should do that!" Stiles said, head going down. "You have no idea, what I capable of!" Stiles said, head coming up, revealing his purple eyes. Stiles then used his force to push the bin back to Clyde, who knocked him away. Clyde laughed. "I see, you are like me." He said, in a mocking French accent. "No, buying it!" Barry said, coming behind Stiles. "Dude, just go." Stiles said, to Clyde he just stood there. "Go!" He yelled in a voice deeper than him, pushing him with his force.

Stiles eyes returned to normal and he found himself getting dizzy. "Three, two, one.." Then he fainted. "Oh god.." Barry mumbled, catching him. Barry ran off to Star labs with Stiles, to see if he was alright.