Chapter 9

Remember, leave feedbacks in the comment section! THANKS :D

MORE THAN 200 READS! WHOOHOO

~~~~~

"Plan A in action. Take your positions."

I shivered lightly and rubbed my arms trying to heat myself up.

The gang was going to save Hunter after tracing my phone call with him, then attack. But I played a vital role in the plan. I am going to play a pitiful lost girl, trying to find Hunter.

"Go!" I heard my dad through my ear piece. "Be careful, but remember we will always be right behind you in case something goes wrong."

I stumbled upon a dirty run down building, where Hunter is being kept.

Purposefully I cried out, "HUNTER!" I kept screaming his name until a man with a gun ran out.

"Who are you?" He yelled and pointed the gun at me.

I sobbed, "Don't shoot me, I just want to see Hunter."

The man raised his eyebrows and scanned my body. My hair was matted from the rain, my mascara running down my face, and my clothes wrinkled and tattered. Overall, I looked like a homeless woman. Just like we had planned.

He roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me inside the building.

"Boss," he called out, "A girl is here to see our newest member on the gang."

A familiar man walked out and smirked.

"Well well well, look who it is. Hunter's precious little girlfriend."

I weakly smiled, "May I see Hunter?"

"Sure, but I'm not sure if Hunter wants to see you." He cackled evilly.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why wouldn't he want to see me?

My heart clenched at the thought that maybe Hunter forgot about me. Maybe Hunter never loved me, like I love him. I felt tears prickle at the edge of my eyes. I willed myself not to cry as the leader lead me into a room.

I spotted the dark brown hair belonging to Hunter.

I gasped and almost ran over, until I saw him put an arm around the girl sitting next to him.

It's not Hunter, I chanted to myself. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Hunter, someone is here to see you."

The brown haired man turned around to face me, with his arm still around the girl.

My breath was knocked out of me when our eyes clashed. His green eyes meeting my blue eyes.

"Joy?" He asked in disbelief.

My eyes vacillated between him and the girl. I can't believe that after not seeing him for so long, this is how we meet.

Automatically Hunter's arm snaked back to his side.

"S-sorry, I was obviously interrupting something." I said angrily.

I turned around and stalked off, muttering into my earpiece,

"You save him, I'm done with Hunter."

I heard my dad's voice over the ear piece, but I wasn't listening.

My mind was overflowing with images of Hunter smiling at the girl, with his arm draped over the couch around her shoulders. That's when the water dam was released, and I ran out of the building crying.

"Joy, wait!" I heard Hunter's footsteps pounding after me.

I kept running, but I didn't know where I was going.