-- DNF 6.3 Alexia's POV

DNF – 6.3 Alexia’s POV

Aphrodite—Aphrodite—Aphrodite—Aphrodite—Aphrodite

ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT IS APHRODITE. Her scent, her face, her voice—EVERYTHING! Errr.

Our house is close to her. She lives with a guy called Kevin.. And I always see her walk in and out of the house, talk to cats, eat her food. SHE WAS SO GOOD TO LOOK AT.

It was exactly 3 years ago when Carkie courted me. Yung mga times rin nay un, I was so confused with what I like… WHAT GENDER I like to be exact. With my confused head, my aunt forced me to accept Carkie.

So ayun nga. We spend the years together. Happily and lovely. Actually, I can never ask for more kay Carkie. He was so perfect. So gentle. So manly. He was nice, smart, and he’s got his sensible sense of humor. Quite the prince charming every girl would dream. Plus the good looks. What more can I ask?

But it was never what I searched for.

Summer after one year being with him, we transferred house kasi malapit lang sa school. And there I saw her.

She was wearing white t-shirt, her hair was brown, pretty much a natural brown, short skirt and slippers. I remember because I took a picture of her nun nung nangangausap siya ng pusa.

I was happy. Something Carkmichael can never give.

So hindi na ako tumigil sa pagtingin sakanya. I even peek on my window kasi her room is just right in front of me. Saktong-sakto pang natapat yung bintana niya sa bintana ko. I even see her sometimes naked. Hehehe… I enjoyed. Kidding!

I literally became her stalker without them knowing it. By them means Cark, auntie, Aphrodite and everyone! Plus nahihiya talaga ako kay Aphrodite. This weird girl in the neighborhood, suddenly wanting her. Diba, weird?

Born on the 4th of October, 1997, Aphrodite Villegas. Only child, lives with Kevin, likes chocolate, I mean, practically she likes everything. As long sa she doesn’t die and she can eat it. She likes cats. I always see her talk to cats. Wow. Lately I’ve been wanting to give her one but I think the Kevin, ayaw niya sa mga hayop. I heard her sing JPOP songs. KPOP songs. She’s out of tune really but I love listening to it. She’s got lots of poster in her room. Of course, I can see it. She’s got a teddy bear named Falcon. I followed her on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, EVERYWHERE. I have lots of pictures of her, some of them, ako ang kumuha, some of them sa internet ko nakuha. It was all over my room.

I’m getting obsessed with this thing.

Until that PE day came when I can’t just kiss Carkie on front of her. I was exploding everytime I do that. It was like against my will. Nakakainis lang kasi ayaw kong magduda si Carkie.

I confessed everything. I mean, not the stalking part but… atleast I said what I felt. Siguro magugulat siya.. Ganun ka bilis? But I liked her ever since. Hindi lang niya alam.

AT KAHIT NA I am hated by her bitch friend, dinidikit ko parin ang sarili ko sakanya. Because I always wanted to be by her side. Now that she knows, I have to be by her side.

But the bitch really wanted to make me kill her. Nakakainis. Wala naman akong ginagawa sakanya but she keeps on nagging upon me. She gives me sarcastic answers, binabara niya ako but I try to console my self. Baka ikasira pa yun ng image k okay Aphrodite. That bitch was her childhood friend. So, ako ang dapat mag-adjust.

I guess I really like her so much.

I followed them up to the mini Okinawa mise (Okinawa store) and I saw her, damn that bitch is there again. Binabara ako. Saying bullshit things. When will she EVER shut up?

My image to Aphrodite is someone nice and sweet. Well, siguro kelangan ko ng panindigan yun.

NOT UNTIL THIS SITUATION CAME.

Girls were shouting. AGGGH! This bitches. Why can’t they just go shout on another place? Ang lalandi nila. Napakapit naman ako sa arms ni Aphrodite. Uwaaa she smells great! And bless the boobies. HAHAHA kidding!

“Girls girls relax! Hahaha” that voice.. Ah.. NO WAY.

“Date me Aeron senpai! Date me puhlease?” the girl shouted. Didn’t she know that desperation are for bitches only? I’m getting pissed.

“Ohoho mamaya, ikaw. Okay?” the guy answered in a malandi way. NOW I’m getting REALLY pissed.

Then HE came near  us.

And all he ever did was flirt with my girl. UGGGH! That moron! Kaya ayun. Before he finish his pick up what, I slapped him. OBVIOUSLY, he was shocked.

GOODNESS, he even called me weed brain and such. SA HARAP PA NI APHRODITE.

“Teka.. Kambal kayo?” she asked.

WHAT? NO! existing as his younger sister even bothers me, how much more kambal pa? NEVER. AS IN NEVER.

“Oh di hindi. Galit kayo? Ha?”

“No.. Hindi. You just said the most disgusting thing EVER.” I said.

“HAHAHA oo nga. As if gugustuhin kong maging kambal niya. And besides, I am you senpai koohai. I like to tour you around..—“ tapos lumapit pa siya kay Aphrodite…

“—this woman has a thing for girls..” he whispered..

My hormones went up then I kicked him.

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! F—what now?” he groaned.

“Umalis ka na kasi. Dun ka na sa mga btiches mo!”

“Change of mind. I prefer this one..”

And girls be like awwwwwwwww – tss those bitches.

GREAT. Now my brother is in to her.

-          -

“MAMA!” he shouted.

“Yes baby?”

“I also want huggies!” mama let me go then hugged him. Aggh but I’m not done yet! He sticked his toungue and when I try to hurt him, he acts like shit then Mama gets mad at me.

He really gives me the urge to kill him

Lapitan niya pa si Aphrodite, then blood shall spill. He’ll see.