ch5

Published 1/6/19

I gave blue eyes and the pups a smile telling them I was ok. Blue eyes set down the pups and got closer to me his eyes on where my wound is. I tilted my head a bit watching him get closer. "I never did get your name," I told him. He looked up at me and spoke out in a very deep and rough voice. "Blue.......eyes," he told me. I smiled at him. I brought my hand to my heart. Then pulled it away signing my name is rose. He gave me an ape open mouth kinda smile.

I had guessed his name without even meaning to. Blue eyes then grew serious as his eyes went back to my blood-covered shirt. You need help he signed to me. Blue eyes headed back over to Ceaser and they signed to each other. I saw the orangutan come up to me with gentle eyes. I looked down at my lap when I felt weight. There in my lap were my three pups all trying their hardest to fit on my lap. I smiled at them and began to stroke their heads. I heard a cooing sound. I looked up.

The orangutan signed to me. How is the pain? I gave him a smile and shook my head telling him I was fine. I heard leaves crunch and looked up again and saw Ceaser looking at me now only a few feet away. I looked back to the ground showing respect to the ape leader. "You...come...back with....us" Ceaser spoke to me. My head shot up in shock. I could not leave my pups unprotected and alone for who knows how long. "What about my pups," I asked him. "They...may...come..to," he told me I smiled.

I thanked him slowly getting up. Since I had the pups this time the apes and myself walked in silence. The orangutan walked beside me and my pups were behind me or just running around, no matter how hard I tried to control them they never listened. They only followed a few of my stern orders. I looked to the orangutan as he cooed at me catching my attention. Kids shall be kids, they never listen to there parents
I laughed a little that was very correct. "Thank you for helping me with my wound back there," I told him.

You do not need to thank me, child, it should be I thanking you for saving Blue eyes and Ash. I fear what might have happened if you were not there. I was a little shocked. I had done nothing but take a bullet. I smiled at him again and turned back to the front of the group where Ceaser and blue eyes were walking. My gaze without me even noticing was on blue eyes form. I had zoned out but my gaze stayed locked. I may have not noticed but the orangutan next to me did.