ch7

Published 1/21/19

    Then I remembered my shirt. "My shirt," I said in a questioning voice? Your shirt was too covered in blood to be saved, an ape will bring you something to where he signed. I nodded and smiled at him. Ceaser turned around to walk away just before he left I called out to him. "Thank you for everything". He turned his head to look at me and gave me a gentle smile and nodded at me before turning around and walking out the door of the room.  after he left I looked down to my lap going over what has happened.

    I let out a small laugh. (wow, never would have thought I end up here) I looked up again when I heard movement again. now another smaller ape stood in front of me with flowers covering most of her face. I could tell it was a female just by the way she looked. I gave her a gentle smile so she knows I mean no harm. she hooted at me gently and came a little closer to me. She set down the folded item in her hand and nodded before turning around and rushing out of the room.

    Not giving me any time to say thank you. I picked up the folded fabric and unfolded it. It was a brown tank top that had a few grass stains on it. I slowly stood up only flinching a little from the pain in my side. my movements made the pups wake up.

They started barking and howling. I grew frantic trying to calm them down. I heard a deep intake of breath behind me and turned around and saw blue eyes standing in the doorway watching me with wide eyes. I also froze since I had yet to put my top on.

 His eyes and mine stayed locked on one another for a few moments before his eyes did a quick scan over my body making me blush. I did not have a curvy body but I wouldn't say I don't have any curves. But the thing is, I have quite a few scars on my body. For living alone in a forest almost all of my life I have gained some good size scars. Such as on my back from a bear attack and on my shoulder from a lone wolf attack.  then some small ones here and there.

I let out a squeak and turned around again covering my self with my arms. (did he just check me out?!) I heard quick shuffling and turned my head a little just to look over my shoulder and saw that where blue eyes once were, was empty. I quickly put the tank top on feeling my face still flushed. Why out of all the apes did he have to see me half naked? I quickly shook my head covering my face with my hands. it's done and over with nothing I can do. I sigh, oh well.