ch6

Published 1/14/19

Soon a large structure came into view, completely made of wood and vines. It was incredible in my opinion I've seen the apes home from afar, but never up close. The pups now a little scared stayed right behind me following close to me. As we walked through the entrance I saw many apes starring at me with curiosity, fear, and hate.

I directed my eyes to the ground and away from the ape's eyes. I looked up as everything went quiet. Ceaser now stood on top of a large rock. "Human...guest...saved...our sons" he called out to the apes around us.

Gesturing to himself and a very muscular ape I had found out his name on the walk here. He was called rocket. I then started to grow Dissy and my vision began to blur. I looked over to the blurry form of an ape next to me when i felt their hands on me. "I'm tired" I mumbled then my legs crumbled underneath me. I was waiting for my body to hit the ground but instead, I felt my self get caught by large warm arms. I was turned over and the last thing I saw was blue eyes.

Darkness soon took over and I passed out.

I had no clue how long I was out but when I opened my eyes everything outside was dark and there were fires being lit. I could smell the smoke. I sat up slowly feeling not much pain anymore. I looked down when I felt the animal fur blanket slide off me and saw that my shirt was gone. I blushed bright red, thank goodness I still had a bra on. I looked down to where my wound was and saw it covered in plants of some kind.

I soon felt movement next to me and saw all curled up together. My three little wolf pups, I gently stroked bears head trying not to wake him.  I looked up when I heard footsteps and saw Ceaser walk in. He walked closer to me but not to close to make me feel uncomfortable I lifted the animal fur to cover my self since my upper half was mostly exposed. He signed to me how is your wound? "It does not hurt anymore, thank you for your help," I told him. He nodded. My son was worried for you when you collapsed, many were he signed to me.

I looked down "sorry" I whispered. "I will leave as soon as possible so I don't cause any problems" I spoke quickly. I then felt a hand on my head. I looked up wide eyes. Ceaser had a gentle look on his face. "You....may....stay" he spoke. If possible my eyes widen even more. I could stay?!! "But what would the other apes think of me being here with the pups," I asked concerned? You and your pups are welcomed here do not worry about the others" he signed.