Prologue

"Hey, this is Hannah! Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

*Beep*

"Hey Han, it's your grandmother. I was just wondering if you had heard from your dad lately. He seems to gave put himself in a bit of a kafuffle with your grandfather. Please see if you can sort it out. Thanks lovey."

*Beep*

"Hannah Banana! Hope everything is going all goods in DC. Call me back as soon as you can. Oh, it's Gus. In case you forgot. Yeah, bye!"

*Beep *

"Agent Price, this is Agent Mulligan from the FBI calling. I hope this message finds you well.  I just thought I should let you know that you have been accepted into the FBI's liason job with the Jeffersonian. This is a very.... unusual job but you'll be in good hands. You also have a partner who you'll meet tomorrow. He'll give you a call to let you know what time you're meeting up with him. Best of luck, Price."

*Beep*

"Hi, this is Special Agent Seeley Booth calling from the FBI. I just wanted to let you know that we'll be working together from tomorrow onwards. If you don't mind, we can meet at the Jeffersonian. We're currently working on a case and it might be good to get you around the team we'll see working with. I'll meet you out front of the building at 0800 hours. I look forward to meeting you."

*Beep*