Jelously; 3

The plot is in Hello Conselour. EXO and BTS will be here. This is just based of off my imagination, sorry if you don't like it. Sorry if I offend anyone with the story plot...

Jiwoon's PoV
"She doesn't deserve to be in our family! She is a fucking dishonor!" The man shouted. A daughter got raped and ever since the father started to hate her because of it. I glanced at the daughter which was easy since she was sitting beside me. She was crying silently with her head bowed down. I got mad and said calmly, which was scary because I rarely get angry "look mister, she got raped! It wasn't her fault that she didn't have any strength to fight back! You should be comforting her!" "Well fuck your excuse! She is a disgrace and she dishonored our family's name" the man shouted. Jungkook said "mister, I will repeat your Daughter got raped, your the one who is dishonoring your family's name you-" "YOU USELESS EXCUSE FOR A FATHER" I continued what he said last broke my thing straw of patience.

••~~••timeskip••~~••

I was laughing after Suho whispered a joke to me. I saw the boys glaring at him and Jungkook doing his tounge thing (the one where he pokes his tounge in the side of his inside cheek) I smirked and layed my head on his shoulder. He didn't mind and just did the same, laying his head on my head. The boys just either glared at Suho, glared at me, looked away or just did a force smile to the audience.

••~~••timeskip••~~•• because author-min is lazy

When we got back at the dorm the boys all looked at me and glared. "What..." I asked, a little intimidated by their glares. "You think you can get away with what you did a while ago Jiwoon?" Yoongi said. The boys slowly advanced on me, smirking slowly as I stepped back for every step forward they took to me. Jimin and Jungkook pounced on me and pinned me on the floor as the others.....

Tickled me.....

"AGHHH! OK OK STOP PLEASE, Ahahahahaha.." I said.

"You better be sorry Noona, just so you know to not get us jelous again.." Jungkook slyly said in a husky, low, voice "ok~" I said my voice going octaves higher

Hope you liked the story! Bye Chimmies!!! (If you want you can also just listen to Suga's song "Seesaw")