A/N, Merch; 22

A/N: should I be continuing the story? Please comment it!

Jiwoon's PoV
I was wearing this BTS merch since I lost a game with the three maknaes, I mean they cheated! But why wouldn't I want to wear our merch? Like what?!

I was wearing a black hoodie that said Bangtan Sonyeondan in hangul and in romanization, ARMY in English. For my shirt I was wearing a BTS logo and it said at the bottom. "I'm an ARMY for BTS!!!"
For my pants I was just wearing jeans and for my shoes I was wearing puma. And I was also wearing a black hat that had the bts logo and I was wearing a black bag that had our first bts logo, and I print under it AMRY since 2013

I was supposed to go to the mall and shop for some food wearing the clothes, and I hope I won't attract attention

"WAAAH! Look she is ARMY!!! UNNIE WHO IS YOUR BIAS?!?!?!?" A random stranger shouted running towards me, I froze and turned. I smiled a little and began to run in the other direction

"Not today"

I mumbled, I did not want to be identified as the member of BTS, I was tired because the maknae line kept me up all night. I ran to the bathroom and hid there. I heard the door slam open and I stopped panting heavily and forced myself to breathe slowly and quitely. "Awww, that's a shame. She looked like her bias would be Suga-oppa" I heard the familiar voice say. I giggled soflty once I was sure she left hearing range. "Ahhh, Army are so weird sometimes. I still love them though" I whispered under my breath.

••~~Timeskip~~••
I opened the dorm door and slammed it closed. Eventually a group of Armies found out and they trampled me. I had to run all the way here. I saw the boys walk into the hallway and I heard the maknae line laugh out loudly. I grunted and scoffed and I just bumped their shoulder forcefully, it's not that I'm mad...

I like pretending that I'm mad sometimes, I don't know why but I like hearing people beg for my forgiveness, especially if their someone close to me...

I slammed my room door close, it closed with a loud slam and I flopped down the bed, I giggled softly thinking what their reaction would be and what would happen later, but seriously I was sooooo tired from all the running, I quickly changed into a black sleeping shorts and a sports bra. I know that the boys would come in here later but I don't mind, I mean I have seen them in their boxers one time and I really don't care plus, the sports bra doesn't show my cleavage though....

So yeah...

Just to wait...

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"