Excuse me?!; 25

(Please do not be ghost readers dreamers! Anyways this story plot is live)
Author's PoV
"Hello my fellow viewers! Today we have some guests, please welcome BTS!" The MC said.

"Dul! Set! Annyeongsahyo Bangtan Sonyeondan inmida!" Bts did ther siganture greeting

"Hey guys! Name's RM and I'm the leader of this group"
"I'm Jin and uuuuh, Worldwide Handsome!"
"Hi guys, I'm Suga"
"Hi! I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm J-hope!!!"
"Hi! I'm Tyche! Bangtan and Army's baby!"
"Hey! I'm Jimin"
"Hi! I'm V"
"Im Jungkook, and I'm the Maknae of the group!"

"Ok then, why don't we have some fun! Show some talent!" The MC said, but Jiwoon is sensing some fake happy tone coming from the MC! "Rm you go first!" The MC continued. "Ok then..." RM muttered

Claps erupted from the members after Rm rapped is part in Cypher pt. 3 "waaaah! That's our leader!!" Jungkook cheered, RM shyly smiled and sat down. "Ok but what the hell?! I said to show talent! That rapping skills of your's clearly wasn't one!" The MC directed to RM. Rm's smile faded and his head stared at his shoes. But that didn't stop the MC, the MC looked at the camera and said "I have waited for this moment ever since they debuted! RM is the worst leader, ever! There are more talented people in the world than him, yet he was given the opportunity" the MC turned to Rm and continued "You are untalented! You are stupid! You are ugly! You are just the leader of Bangtan! And nothing else"

"Excuse me....?" Jiwoon said dangerously calm, her eyes turned all black and she stood up slowly, she went to the MC who had his eyes widen in fear.

Jiwoon said in a dangerously low and calm tone "If that was untalented, what should people like you be called? NAMJOON IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION! HE HAS THE WHOLE PACKAGE! He is famous, he is kind, he is smart, he is talented, and he is BOYFRIEND material!. Namjoon is loved by millions of people worldwide! You do not know how much trouble he has been just to keep us from disbanding in both this early /2018 and somewhere in the N.O era! He is the one of the most talented and handsome people I have ever met and he has stood as my father ever since debut! Don't you ever say that Namjoon is 'only a leader of BTS' He did not debut only for people like YOU to trouble him with your overly stupid opinions on him!" Jiwoon spotted a producer of heat next the the MC and a mirror next to RM. "plus, you shouldn't really be near to heat! Plastics melt in heat! Also you should stop talking to a mirror." She continued.

"THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!!" Jimin shouted. But sadly, Jiwoon and the rest of Bangtan excluding RM were not satisfised with Jiwoon's rant. Each of them walked up to the MC and slapped him across the face. Saying "Namjoon is Talented" when it was their turn to slap him.

In the end the MC was fired with a red cheek, and BTS went home with Namjoon in tears of Happiness and Thankfulness, and the rest of Bangtan listing everything they purple about him.