Part 20: Escape Plan

(Part 20: Escape Plan)

(Xavier's P.O.V)

"Yes."

"I didn't even say anything-"

"You don't have to, I know you came to confess your love to me" Lillith swoons and attempts to hug me.

I dodge it last minute.

She's crazy.

"Ugh, why do you like Ava so much! " She whines and I instantly get an idea.

I can get her to talk....

"I don't, I like you" I pin her to the door, trying to be hot.

This is a made up on the spot kinda plan so I'm hoping it'll work.

She giggles and blushes "finally you've come to your senses.... "

"Yeah, I've wanted to get rid of Ava from the beginning I just.... Never knew how" I sigh.

"Maybe you know.... " I look up at her questioningly.

She traces my arm muscle with her finger, and I have to force myself to stay put.

"I just sent her off to someone, you don't need to worry about her anymore" She winks and pulls me into the house by my collar.

I'll need to try harder.

Shit.

~ ~ ~ ~

(Avalon's P.O.V)

It's currently 1:47a.m. and I'm ready to break out.

I hop out of bed quietly, tiptoeing to the door before pushing my desk in front of it.

Have fun opening that.

I smirk and grab the stool, pulling it to the barred up window.

I instantly get to work, bending and prying at the bars with the crow bar I grabbed.

I was fortunate to have my hands untied before bed, something about circulation being cut off and me needing my hands to be a good servant.

I grunt and bend it one more time, using full strength.

At this point it's...

I look at the clock.

2:29a.m.

I wipe the sweat off of my trembling hands and feel the glass with my hands.

I have to break it.

No other choice.

And once I do, I have no clue where I am, but I'll have to run.

Blindly of course because its pitch black out and I have no clue where I am or where I'm going.

I prepare the crow bar.

I'll have to do this quick.

I look at my pillow and make a last minute decision to grab the case off of it.

I wrap it around my hand for when the glass shatters, so I can wipe it off off of the sill and make a run for it.

I steady my breathing, my pulse pounding in my ears.

And I swing.

~ ~ ~ ~

(Xavier's P.O.V)

I'm currently seated with a drunk Lillith who's extremely giggly and touchy.

"Aren't Tracey and Zahbia here? " I question her while she sways a bit.