Part 21: Happily Ever After

(Part 21: Happily Ever After)

(Avalon's P.O.V)

"Give me back my bread sticks you hoe" Stephen yells at Tracey while reaching for his bread sticks.

"Children! " Zahbia tries to calm them down not wanting to ruin our Christmas break with the banter.

"It's illegal to date a child" Tracy sticks her tongue out at Zahbia and bites out of Stephen's bread stick.

"Lil shit" He growls and grabs it back.

"Guys stop swearing, there's children present" Xavier motions towards me with his head.

I glare while they laugh.

"Hey kiddos I brought you all some hot cocoa" Dan smiles and places it down, and we all smile and wave back.

So apparently Dan was the one who took the job application and my mother has been dating him since even before then.

I smile at the thought of my mother finally being happy.

Finally having someone to love.

I grab Xavier's hand, throwing him off a bit but he doesn't question it.

I want to stay like this forever.

Is it possible to stay 17 forever?

I look over at Zahbia, Tracey, and Stephen as they argue playfully and then my eyes land on Xavier.

I remember the first day I met him.

And frankly, I should have knocked that cigarette out of his mouth.

But everything has to happen for a reason.

I look down at my bandaged foot and sigh.

I watch the rain fall and wish that we can stay like that.

But all good things have to come to an end eventually.

But they always bring better things.

And I'm prepared for those better things as long as I can keep the best things with me.

I look at my friends and smile.

They are the best things.

______________________________________

Oh shit.

What will I do with my life.

It's over.

Wait no-BITCHES BETTER ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARACTER Q/A- I'm a sad piece of shit sorry.

This was officially the last chapter but like I said, there is a character Q/A to kinda end the book and I'll be putting every question in.

My kitten just sat next to me.

I'm fucking blessed.

Thank you all for being there since the beginning of this book, and even those who have been there since my books sucked and lacked everything needed.

(You know who you are)

Now before I cry, I also want to say that I'm starting another book so check that shit out.

Once I upload of course.

Hope you enjoyed the last chapter, thanks for being here with me~ QuaintBookWorm🍉