Chapter 57: Fall.

Awesome. Lucifer hovered above the building with all his seven devil swords around him. Nefariette's presence was powerful from where he was. And it will be from where ever he was but Lucifer will not be daunted by such evil and raw power. He opens a doorway into the underworld to face his foe for Lucifer had no fear. Just that he didn't have time to play games with Nefariette, but there was no other way to deal with her.

The beautiful Nefariette faced Lucifer with Gemma and Zuri not so far behind. Gemma winked at Lucifer in a lustful manner and Lucifer knew he still had her loyalty. The twins dashed away.

"So you're done playing with Kolodimo?' Lucifer growled.

"What an insult, Kolodimo was a fairly formidable opponent." The queen used sarcasm.

On impact, their fists sent waves of heat across the underworld. A hook, Nefariette ducks and counters with an intense uppercut. Lucifer flew into the air and came down with an axe kick, Nefariette spun out of the way and Lucifer punched her chest and face as if tenderising meat. Nefariette slaps him away.

"You're also lucky I had mercy and abstained from confiscating your power."

Nefariette copied Lucifer and made her own seven devils swords. Lucifer smirks.

"Nefariette, I know that power is amazing. You can copy my power but you'll never do my techniques better than me....and besides my third eye is better than your fifth one." Lucifer's third eye opens upon his bare chest.  It glares at the first sword, soul vacuum, for a couple of seconds and it turns into mere dust. Deadly swords clash, Lucifer hits Nefariette's sword away and the eye automatically looks at it so it turns to dust. Four twin destroyer blades clash sending them flying through the baren landscape of the underworld. Lucifer scrapes hard against the earth and comes past Gemma and Zuri who ever so peaceful watched the battle as if it were a movie.

"Kick her ass Lucie." Gemma cheers. Lucifer grunts and flies back at a high speed with a sword tailing him.

He flies towards Nefariette, horns pointed forward. Nefariette grabbed the twin destroyers of her own but Lucifer violently swerved upwards so the sword following him stabs her thighs and causes widespread pain. Nefariette pulled his tail, with her movement, thats why the sword didn't strike the intended target, Nefariette moved. Lucifer quickly spun and exhaled massive scorching flames. Those same flames quickly died out. His power was drained. Nefariette kicked him away.

"You were always a weak peasant Lucifer, never amounting to anything." Nefariette, above all laughs.

The eyes on her hands and forehead were pierced by grey spikes that also pulled her down. More spikes webt through her, pinning her to the ground.

"See Gemma my plan worked." Zuri laughed.

"It was the last possible thing she could've seen coming. Oh and by the way you do know who's bandages you wearing on your arms right?" Gemma responded, ending in a question.

"Yes I'm aware. So now Lucifer is powerless, all the Cavendish are dead, the mummy is no more. All thats left is to kill Nefariette...I'm hungry."

The once feared queen was devoured. She tried her intense heat but they were under the protection of her fabric. Nefariette tried everything but she was restrained and being eaten alive.