You #8

I didn't know if I should write about you yet. I couldn't tell if there was enough to write about. But I feel like there won't be much more. Even though I hope there is. We knew each other existed for about 2 years. Never spoke once. Then all came crashing down in my world. I was emotionless and I didn't know what to do. We "met" at the Halloween party. It was just the first time we actually spoke to each other. I was friends with everyone else in the group so I tried starting a friendship with you. We laughed together so much that night and we found out that we had so much in common. We talked and talked all night every single day. We found so many more similarities between us and everyone else was annoyed at how alike we were. You were such a great person. Then we fucked up. You got in trouble for what we both knew was wrong. We couldn't text for weeks and all we had was to see each other at the end of school for a couple minutes. We resulted to writing letters to each other to kind of just let things out while we couldn't text. Neither of us knew what was happening. We both had some type of feelings towards the other but your parents hate me so it wouldn't of mattered anyways. I think I liked you. The whole puppy love was such a blur and I couldn't tell what was actually going on but it felt really good. It was all so great and I felt like I was happy. You're such an amazing person and you're so sweet and caring. Then you "snapped" as you put it. I ran away cause I didn't know what to do. I didn't think that much of what was happening and I was scared. I still am scared. I still have this feeling towards you that I can't quite figure out but I don't want the commitment to a person and I told you that and I said a lot of other mean things. I'm sorry I hurt you and I know that I did. I also know that you "simply hate" me. I don't know why you're still here and I hope you realize how much I am not worth the pain before it's too late. I love you and I'm sorry to have hurt you so much but I kind of still hope you stay a bit longer.