Chapter 2 Another Day

the next day I got to school.  I Climbed the huge stairs leading to the entrance. "hey Mia!" one of these girls said. she smiled at me waving. I waved back. an awkward wave, not really getting why someone would wave at me.

I'm not some nerd, if that's what you think. I have a group of friends. we're with four. We have Daniel. he's utterly obsessed with art, he's really smart and can always win a discussion. he has short black hair swept to the side and crystal blue eyes. He always makes me think of Logan Lerman from Percy Jackson. He's actually really handsome, and girls have tried to flirt with him. Even those weird popular cheerleaders. but he always turns them down.

then we have Jackie. She had big brown eyes, brown hair shoulder lenght. she's small. But she hates it when people point it out to her. she is obbsessed with The Libertines. An Engish Rockband. Their music is good, but I don't take any intrest in them.

and as last we have Jen. She has blond hair that reaches just over her shoulders. she has pretty brown eyes. She is obbsessed with English Books, and then the actual classic books. Like the Great Batsby, Lord Of The Flies and things like that.

and I can say a bit about myself of course. I'm obsessed with movies. and then not only the story, but also what happens behind the screen. Like the make-up, set up, form of the sets, the people who worked on the movie. everything.

we're kind of out casts. this is why a girl like her couldn't be randomly nice to me. "hey Mia." one of the football players neared me "you look good." he winked at me. I gave him a weak smile, wanting to get away as fast as possible.

I sprinted up the last few steps. Why did he say that? I don't like thim. football players are jocks, that's always like that.

"hey Mia." one of the cheerleaders neared me. "I was wondeirng if you'd like to come to my party friday night?" she asked. she had fake dyed hair, but her eyes were a pretty brown color. I liked dark eyes better.

"well I'm not sure..." I trailed off. I wasn't going to come, I have never been asked for a party, but I don't want to go anyway.

"come on." she whined. "you have to go, it wouldn't be fun without you." she pouted. I have never been to a party, so I doubt that.

"nah, I doubt that." I told her. "I think it will be more fun without me." I told her, patting her shoulder then walking away. I saw Daniel leaning against his locker, looking at me amused.

"what?!" I snapped. "I've had the weirdest morning in ages." I told him, which made him laugh. "one of the jocks told me I looked good, I got an invitation for a party. a party!" I said dramatically making him laugh again.

"you really have no idea why?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"you have?" I was surprised. This made him laugh loudly. I saw people looking at us, and it wasn't becasue he was laughing this loudly. they were watching me.

"oh my gosh." I jumped up at the voice of Jackie. "you're the worst friend ever." she said offended, in a high pitched voice.

"you didn't even tell me you can sing." she exclaimed. I looked at her wide eyed, then at Daniel, asking him for some kind of explanation.

"yeah." he sounded serious. "why didn't you tell us?" he asked me a bit suspiciously. what had happened? how did they know I could sing? did they like how I sang?

"so." Jen came into our conversation. "you go around singing with famous popstars without us knowing about it."she crossed her arms over her chest.

they were standing around me in a little circle. I felt accused, I wanted to pop open a locker and crawl into it. iel, no, those lockers smell...

"what the heck are you talking about?" I exclaimed. yes I knew it had to do something with the whole preforming thing yesterday.