Chapter 3 My Damned Hair

I was walking up the steps of school again, there were a few reporters and I hated them instantly. I hadn't even asked for this, this was all Harry's fault.

People were nice to me, no more then nice, they treated me with resepect, with adoration. And that never happened before. like what do they expect, I'm going to tell Harry to go to their house and become their friend.

Bceause Harry wouldn't do that, Harry isn't friendly enough to do that. I wouldn't do it if anyone asked me too, but that's not the point.

"hey Mia, I wanted to ask you something, my friends and I are going bowling tonight do you want to come?" the captain of the school's football team asked, he's also one of most wanted guys at school.

"like with only guys?'' I asked him, my answer going to be no either way. I suck at bowling, and I don't like them.

"yeah." he grinned at me. like I was going to say yes because there were only guys.

"I already have plans." I told him and then pushed past him towards my friends.

"you're fired." I told Daniel, his eyebrow shot upwards in amusement.

"he asked you out?" this made Daniel laugh. I nodded my head grumpily. "this is so worth it." I gave him a push, making him almost fall over. but he didn't stop laughing.

"you are horrible." Daniel pretended to wipe his tears after he recovered from laughing. "really mean."

"well, what do you want me to do?" Daniel ask. He started to ruffle my hair

"at least not laugh at me." I told him like it was obvious. "that and not teasing me." I said as I got his hand out of my hair.

"I'm not teasing you, you just looked better with messy hair." he shrugged. I laughed at him.

"no one looks good with messy hair." I told him, and I laughed again.

"Harry Styles does." the Harry Styles guy again. I wouldn't admit it, messy hair didn't look good on anyone, specially not on Harry Styles.

"oh yes." Jackie startled me from behind. "he looks amazing with messy hair, I think he even looks better with messy hair." she said smiling happily.

"oh no he doesn't" I protested. "he just doesn't look good, so it doesn't really matter how his hair looks like." she seemed a bit surprised.

"I have no one actually heard someone say Harry Styles is not good looking and sounding convinced." Jackie told me, almost impressed.

"it's convincingly because it's simply the truth." I shrugged.

"what's the truth?" Jen scared the crap out of me, like Jackie had done.

"stop scaring me." I exclaimed, Jen frowned. "oh I didn't mean it like that, it's just that I couldn't really sleep last night so I'm really grumpy." I told her.

it's true I could barely sleep. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing, so I put it away, but I still heard my phone. also my laptop wouldn't stop making sounds. when I finally got everything quiet, I couldn't shake the thought of Harry off. he had seemed so normal.

"I'm sorry Mia." she then hugged me, which resulted Jackie hugging me too. I stood between the two of them, a bit awkwardly.

"come on Daniel." Jackie snapped at him, He rolled his eyes but we hugged together anyway. I think Daniel has a small crush on Jackie, he does really everything she says. well not everything...

"guys." I said. "this is awkard," I told them. "release me." I snapped and they all let go chuckling and smiling.

"gosh, you're making it sound like we were holding you captive." Jen said eyeing me. I laughed at her..