Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW
I turned away. I couldn't stand to watch him hate me any longer. So I turned and tried to get away. That's when I realised- everything I was trying to run away from was in my head. This boy didn't like me; at least not like I liked him. But then, if that were true why did he seem so full of hatred towards me? It didn't make sense. It didn't make sense unless he liked me too and was angry about Hannah, the girlfriend I had failed to mention. No. I was being stupid, it wasn't like he was going to have a crush on another guy. He was obvioulsy just angry because I had told him he would make it to the final yet here we were. Me, outed as a liar. A lie is what led me to lose someone who I felt was meant to be somethimg in my life; no matter how big or small a part he played in my life I was sure he was destined to be with me in some fraction of a way. Our meeting couldn't just end here and-
"Excuse me, listen up, everyone who was just on the stage, the judges have a call back for...". Slowly I listened to three other names, my name and Harry's name get called out. With nothing more than two words that belonged to me- I stepped forward and made my way to the stage.
*
"They just want us back so they can make us cry, because we're young boys who would make great tv if we're in tears" Harry complained while his curls curresed his lowered head as he walked swiftly where he was ordered to, staring blankly at the ground. For a moment I felt us all wonder if this were true, if we were only pawns in a game of a much larger scale than we had once realised; part of a game to please the viewers on the otherside of the screen no matter if it were lies, no matter if we we're only performing a rehearsed piece.
"That's not true, Harry" I said, reaching my hand out to clasp his chin, lifting it up to bring his eyes up to meet mine.
"Oh so I'm the one telling lies now" he whispered, yanking his chin from my grasp and countinuing to make his way back to the main stage.
"Take it you guys know each other" said the boy next to us. He seemed normal, average, with light brown eyes and paired with a brown fringe draping across his forehead. I automatically disliked him. He seemed too serious and well, nosey- making his way into our conversation like that.
"Yep" I replied, the same time Harry replied "No". I turned sharply to him before deciding I would make sure it would be clear to everybody that he did indeed know me. The boy to the otherside of Harry was watching the exchange with a large grin on his face acting like he knew something no one else did. I saw Harry look into the blonde boy's eyes and smile as he sensed his gaze on him. The last of the boy's called was walking ahead of us, looking nervously down to the ground and up again ahead of him before lowering his head and dark quiff down again. We we're all ushered through to face the judges once more. We lined up on stage and I looked into the lights signilling that right now we were filmed to be projected across thousands of television screens across Great Britain. I lowered my gaze to Simon's as he said "We've decided to put you through to Judge's houses". Harry was right all along because that moment resulted with many tears to appear at random nights in the paths of our lives because that moment brought me back Harry Styles and nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than him.
*
Infront of the lights of numerous cameras, our hearts collide. It's a moment I look back on during dark nights alone, I think back to how I collapsed with relief into his arms only to have him lift me up higher and wrap his arms around me. I remember the finger strokes across my back and how honestly happy we were. I especially remember how I proved to everyone that he did know me and how he would never again forget me. For that moment was the start of being rewarded with the money and fame I had always thought was the only thing missing from my life but it turns out all I was really missing was Harry.