Falling

Stage Three :

Falling
(A state of pure euphoria, be careful not to get too attached to this feeling)

*°*

Jisoo had texted the blonde girl almost a week later, after wondering what the hell she could send her that wouldn't make here look like an idiot.

She had finally opted for a simple 'Hey, i'm the girl from the club, i've still got your hoodie if you want it back?'  and the girl almost immediately answered with 'text me the address ;)'

And it was definitely not for the hoodie.

The girl -whose name was Lisa, like she told Jisoo- came to her appartement the same evening she texted her, and Jisoo got incredibly brave, for some reason, and asked the girl to stay for a drink, as a thank you.

And they drank, and talked, and at some point, they kissed, and did many more things that made Jisoo blush furiously just by thinking about them.

Needless to say that Lisa came back many times after that night.

She even let Jisoo keep the hoodie, because that way she'd always have an excuse to visit her, to 'have her hoodie back'.

She was the only person that had managed to take Jisoo out of her routine, that made her understand that it was definitely not for her. Lisa brought her the dose of adrenaline that she so despairingly needed.

But...

They weren't dating.

Oh no, far, far from that.

Jisoo, being Jisoo, had been formal on that point. Her studies always came first, she didn't have time for a relationship. She only had time for... a quick distraction, once or twice a week.

Lisa didn't really mind, she didn't really do relationship either, and she would never be against some fun with a pretty girl. So they had come to a common agreement, no feelings, just pure lust. Yeah, it was their rule number one, the golden rule, no feeling. Never. Not under any circumstances.

Three months later, Jisoo was the first to break the rule.

In her defense, their usuals 'rendez-vous' had gotten way more coupley, and so, so less sexual.

They met two times a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, usually it was to spend the night together, but these days, it was more like movies dates, or even let's take a walk in the park and look at the stars dates.

Yeah, that bad.

But obviously, no dating, never.

No feelings, right ?

It was so hard, because Jisoo couldn't tell her about how she felt, simply because Lisa couldn't reciprocate her feelings, it was impossible, completely, utterly, impossible.

So she kept it all inside, and she ignored the way her heart was racing in her chest whenever the Thai girl smiled, or the way her cheeks were getting all flushed when she complimented her. It was.. pure friendship, obviously.

They were good friends, that fucked, sometimes.

Only that.

Yeah, Jisoo didn't believe it either. She knew, deep down, how hard she had fallen for the girl.

But she didn't really care, because when they were seeing each other, it was the best feeling in the world. It was a mix of adrenaline, the thrill, the excitement of the forbidden. Pure... Pure bliss.

She just tried to ignore how empty she felt when the girl left every night.

But she knew she fell, hard.

She just didn't know when she would meet the ground.

She knew it would be soon, though.