Flying

Stage Seven:

Flying
(A state of pure euphoria, too. You can get used to it, now that you really found love)

*°*

It was when Jisoo woke up in Lisa's arm, instead of alone in her bed, a warm feeling taking over her body instead of the coldness her days were usually made of, that she understood she finally won.

She had always been so afraid of opening up, of feelings and everything that came with it, but in that moment she finally realized that it was the best thing that could ever happen to her. Lisa was the best thing that could ever happen to her.

So. when the younger girl opened her eyes, whispering a soft "hey", a warm smile on her lips, Jisoo couldn't hold what left her mouth next.

"I love you"

It should have changed everything. It should have scared her, scared them. Those words couldn't be taken lightly. It was maybe too soon, probably too soon even. And Lisa was still in a relationship, after all.

Yet, it was like those words had been said a thousand times between the two young girls.

They had said it through soft touches. They said it when they moaned each other's name a hundred times, or through the low sighs that left their mouths.

They had a different way of saying it, or showing it. But they both knew.

I love you was their promise, their secret. Something they didn't quite accept themselves, something they never thought they would say out loud. But they both knew, they loved each other, they couldn't hide it anymore.

So Lisa didn't say anything, didn't even seem surprised. She simply smiled, before kissing Jisoo softly. And it was enough.

They didn't need words anyway.

Lisa broke up with Seulgi the following week.

It hadn't been easy, far from that. Lisa still cared about her, despite their fights, despite everything. But she loved Jisoo, not Seulgi. It has always been Jisoo. She had tried to be as honest as possible to her, promising the girl that she would always been there for her if needed, before leaving her.

That day, Lisa came home to a burning smell, and a panicked Jisoo staring at what should have been a cake some time ago, her hair messy and flour on her nose.

Lisa only smiled, deciding that she could get used to this. In fact, she was quite impatient to see what the future with Jisoo would look like.

She didn't want anybody else.

Jisoo found a feeling even more addictive than falling for Lisa. Because if the fall had given her a delicious feeling of adrenaline, being with Lisa, in every possible way, made her feel like she was flying.

Nothing could get to her -to them- anymore.

Hiiii, I finally finished this fic hhh, hope you liked it!! don't forget to leave some feedback,,
until next time,

Byyyye xx