It has begun....

Khasity ran as fast as she could as she held the baby close

Khasity ran as fast as she could as she held the baby close. She had to get young goddess to safety before they caught her. As her people look at this as a burden ...a curse, She saw it a blessing......being the vessel and giving birth to resurrection itself. But people that was against her like her sister Rhea....saw as the end and would do everything in her power to get rid of what she believed will erase existence. Close on her trail, soldiers came from different places surrounding her. " There nowhere to run sister, Surrender." Her sister says as she came from the shadows.

"No

"No....no, i won't do it." Khasity says as she shakes her head holding the baby close. " Khas...if we don't do this, they will kill us....our people will die." Rhea says as she slowly walked towards her. " Take one more step and i'll- " You'll what.....kill me.....you don't have the strength or power to do that....but me on the other hand.....i do." With that rhea had waved her hand taking the baby out Khasity hand and making her float to her. " RHEA NO PLEASE." Khasity scream as she ran but had gotten stopped by the soldiers. " This is what best sister.....you'll see some day."

rhea says as she went and put her hand around the child's neck squeezing down. Khasity cried as she could hear her daughter trying to breathe. She looked at the skies...... as she cried. " Kiye....i give myself to you, body and soul.....for you to live on." She begged. Suddenly everything turned red around them. Rhea looked around as she kept her grip on the baby' neck. She looked up and gasped. " It not possible." she whispered.

Full moon turned to crimson blood red, alluring the red aura around the forest

Full moon turned to crimson blood red, alluring the red aura around the forest.  Rhea hand started to burn and crumble away making her drop the baby. The infant cried and cried as she started to glow red and gold making the soldiers run off in fear. " COME BACK...YOU COWARDS!" Rhea yelled as she held her arm in agony. Khasity grabbed the crying child as she started to glow . " Your right i don't have the power or strength....but she does.....and it'll be your blood that spills sister." She told her coldly. Rhea grabbed her dagger throwing it at khasity but they vanished. She screamed out in pain and anger that she didn't accomplish her mission. "This isn't over sister.....not by a long shot." She growled

Meanwhile in Amerville, Illinois

Trophus drove down the dirt rode on his way home

Trophus drove down the dirt rode on his way home. After doing a 14-hour shift at the Amerville Penitentiary camp, he was exhausted. But more or less he was grateful for his job as correctional officer. After Serving five years in the marines, he knew he would need a job when he came back home. Thanks to his best friend Ali, he had been there for two years already.

Out of nowhere a woman had appeared making him swerved and almost hit a tree. He stopped and turned the truck off and got out the car going towards the woman who was laying on the road and was holding something. " Mam...are you okay..... I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't see you?" He apologized as he went to help her sit up but stopped when he saw the dagger sticking out from her side. " Okay just hold on, I'm call in on my radio and get some help." As he went to get up, the lady had grabbed his arm making him looked back at her.

She gently placed something that was bundled up in his arms. He looked down to see beautiful Babygirl with light greens eyes. " Her name is.... Alyiah.....take care of her and raise her as your own......please." The lady asked as tears came down face. Trophus just nodded his head slowly not believing that this was really happening. She smiled at him and place her hand on his chest. " You have a good heart......your.....your perfect for her." She says as she started glow and fade at the same time. " She is Rebirth.....The Remother." with that she faded off to the moon. Trophus blinked his eyes as he felt he lost his mind.....Did that really happen? He thought.

Suddenly the baby brought him out of his thoughts as she started crying. " Shh....it okay....shhh it okay baby.... your safe sweetie." He says as he slowly got up from the ground and walked back to the truck. Not knowing what he held in his arms was an ancient force.

Okay guys, so i revamped all my stories, just to give a fresh storyline. hope you enjoy

-💞Symphoni💞