Chapter Two

Two weeks later

" Okay....this is it; I'm shock it's so nice and sunny today with how the weather been lately" Ali says as he parked in the parking lot of Merville High School. Today was the first day of Aliyah senior year and she was not excited. She sat in the passenger side as she stares at the building with a blank expression. It been two weeks since her dad left, and she was ready for him to come back. Not hearing his voice, seeing his face was taking a toll on her. She was grateful for her uncle as he tried his best to make her comfortable, but it wasn't the same as having her dad there. " Hey princess...you ready?" He asked as he smiled softly. She nodded her opening the car door and getting out. Ali got out after her grabbing her hello kitty backpack giving it to her. 

As they walked towards the building, Aliyah felt a pull feeling as they walk through the wave off kids making her confused. Aliyah....Princess?" Ali says as he realized   she slowed her pace stopping altogether. She felt an odd yet a familiar feeling " Aliyah.....what wrong, why did you stop walking?" He asked. She looked at him shrugging her shoulders.  " Come on we got to get your schedule." Ali grabbed her hand escorting his niece into the building going to the office. " Hello welcome to Merville High, I'm Ms. Temple the secretary. How can i help you today?" She asked they walked to the counter. 

" Yes, my niece is needing her schedule" He stated. " No problem, what the name?" She asked as she log in to the computer. " Aliyah Makoa." He replied. " Oh, my goodness, I have heard nothing but good things about you, i have a colleague who works in the Aba program at the Merville middle school. I have your schedule and accommodations for an aid. We have an student Aba therapist that will be with her for the school year, give me one moment to call him down." She says as she gets on the phone calling someone to the office. " Ok honey, remember you have my number. If something happens or you just feel like coming home, just call me okay." He stated. she nodded her head as she gave him a hug.  " Mr. Garica really, this how we going to start the year off?" Ms. temple stated with disgust in her voice. Ali and Aliyah turn to see a small feminine boy wear a yellow sweater cop top and a long blue jean skirt and yellow sandals.

 Ali and Aliyah turn to see a small feminine boy wear a yellow sweater cop top and a long blue jean skirt and yellow sandals