10.

"BOYS GET YOUR FINE ASSES OUT HERE ITS TIME FOR WORK," I say and immediately it sounds like a stampede arrived. Ahh, peace.

What Y/N wearing

I see Jungkook, Namjoon, JHope, Jin, Tae, Jimin, now where is Yoongi

"Namjoon were is Yoongi," I ask with an innocent face as I put a piece of my fallen hair back in place. "He is in his room" and that where I lost it.

I never ran so fast up to that boy's room in my life. Almost tripping at the top but whatever. I open Yoongis door to see nothing. What. I then ran to the bathroom and see him cuddling his teddy bear and in a burrito blanket on the floor which his toothbrush beside him. In other situations, I would have Awww but I got work Bitches and I ain't missing that. I love my job. I took a quick pic to.

I go up to Yoongi and start messaging his hair and scalp. I hear a grunt and Yoongi pushed his head further into my hand. His tail behind his is swaying and it finally lands on my him where he curls it around there. "Yoongi we have to go to work then when we get home you can sleep" I whisper and he mumbles then got up. "Only if I get to sleep and we get to cuddle when we get back kitten," she said with his eyes still closed. "Sure thing Yoongs now let's go and if we are late then no cuddle for you" then I was lightly tossed over his shoulder and Yoongi beelined for the car, I think I might faint from how fast he is going. But nice back mussels.

When we get to the car I see the boys have their seat belts and they're not questioning anything that just happens. Jin is in the front seat while the youngers are in the back and Jin is smiling probably because he beat the youngers to them from the seat.

I start the car and start driving. "Guys, when we get there, do you want to work in music, or do you want to do something else," I say as I look in the review mirror. "That sounds fine but if we want can we do something else while working on music. "JHope asked and I smiled which was quickly returned. "Yes, you have breaks at 8Teck so you can have lunch or visit me or go to another Job room and do what the other is doing and the person with the White Tag will help you, they are the ones who know everything about the job," I say and they hum. I pull up in the art parking lot and got out. Fixing my clothes and we walk in the building.

When you walk in you are greeted with a white chandelier but it was also marble thanks to the builder at 8Teck. I painted the walls to match the Chandelier and the walls were peach and the couches and everything was either navy black white and some plants where placed.

We walk up to the receptionist who's name is Jennie "Heyy girl can you get the slips behind you my boys are starting work today" I say and she smiles. "Okay but as long as you come with Lisa, Rose, and Jisoo to the club, we going dancing" by club she means the hit up spots in the building. "I don't know I will see" and we start to leave, you see the "club" is the relax room where its basically a huge room where every Friday we threw a party to congratulate our work.