16.

"Don't worry we will soon be making the babies"

WITH

B/f, OHHH HELL NAH DID MY BITCH REPLACE ME. I walk up to them leaving my confused babies watching, I tap on B/f shoulder and she turns around and gave me a shocked look. "Yeo ex-best friend what you doing," I say as I pop my hip out and snap a finger.

"Y-Y/n I swear it's not what it looks like" I can see the panic rise in her eyes as I give her the glare.

And when I mean the glare. I mean The. Glare.

"Ok so tell me why you are here with this side friend and left me in the dust I thought to be were buff (best ghetto friends forever)

(A/n literally me and my friends at school but as a little strange and random and boom you got my friend group)

"Look Y/n this is CoCo I found out she was a hybrid" I stopped and thought it over. I mean I do hang out with the boys a lot so it ok for her to hang out with another girl. "Yah it ok, sorry CoCo I just thought this bish replace me" CoCo pouted but then smiled. "Don't worry Y/n, CoCo is ok as long as we get to have fun today" I smile and laugh. "Of course we will hun, now you finish up your game and then we can go play some video games.

"Yeahhhh Bitch I'm gonna win!" B/f shouts and ohh it's on.

We run to the water games and take a seat. The boys sit and watch our fight. I'm not losing to her no way. I mean to other people it probably looks like we hate each other but we don't. We love each other like sisters and we have fun.

Now stop with the sappy heartfelt best friend moment and lest start kicking some ass.

I grab the joystick as aim from eh middle pre ahead of time. I look to see my friend doing the same and a little girl beside her in ponytails. Aww, wait don't get distracted, we must win this race.

I hear the ding and boom goes my water. I swear I am not pregnant kids I can't believe I just did that in my head. I blow my hair out of my face and focus on the target. My pole gets gaucherie and higher but I hear a song right before I reach the top.

"The Freak" I whisper and turn my head to see the little girl getting a teddy bear. "Nooo Y/n I was supposed to win" B/f whines and I laugh. "It's ok until next time am I right" I giggle and she looks at me in the eyes. Then we took off running for more games. "You AINT WINNING NOTHING BITCH!" I shout as I reach for more games. I hear the boys laughing and they soon joined us.

25 minutes later

So basically we played some games and we won a lot of stuff. There was a basketball game and Yoongi and Jungkook paired up and beat the high score. Namjoon and Jin won at the nick of the pins games, and we finally found something Namjoon is a bomb at because he broke the pins which made the guy running the place get bad but Namjoon got all of the leftover Teddy's because no one else wanted them. I don't know what happens during that honestly I was just eating a churro. B/f and CoCo left early but they had a huge teddy cat ready bear called MoMo. Tae and Hope got in these huge balls.

And in the balls I mean the ones like a walk on water like your Jesus ( your author is poor at explaining look at the photo below pls)

Jimin kept me company and he got a stack of toys from the games I played with him. And now we are walking around with a red cart full of ready bears looking like the biggest bosses in the fair.

"So Guys now that I am bank account is almost nonexistent let's go to McDonald's to eat," I say and I trudged to my car. Good thing the food is just across the street. "Thank you Y/n for a wonderful day." Tae came up and rubbed his head on my neck and hair. " it's ok bub, now let's go home and order some take out is that ok" I look around to see the guys nod as Taes arm had stretched around my waste.
"NOW let's GO, KIDS," I say and I got a bunch of giggles in return. "What's a matter Guys" I pop a hip out and Tae readjusted his arm. "Nothing, well it's just you know that we are older than ya right" I stop and look at them.

"Age is just a number, your still my babies " I kiss Taes jaw and he stiffens. God, I love them. "Oh don't worry soon we will be making the babies," Namjoon said in a deep, intimidating voice. "Ok and that's when we go."

Is it ok if I'm fine with doing that with them?

No, it's not.

But is it. I mean like 89-year-olds date like 29-year-old and there in love it's ok, so by that logic it's ok to date my hybrid. Right

I mean I love them as if they were my children or do I not.

As we walk to the car I ponder. "Y/n how about you go to the back seat with the little ones and we will drive home," Jin says as he hugs me from the side.

I look up to see his handsome face, his strong jaw, and adorable eyes and ears.

"Yea, yeah that will be nice. 

A/n now by your author she Is sorry for posting late, I haven't seen my dad in god know how long and I just saw him yesterday, we spent the day together and let's say it was a little awkward when I met with my sister and my baby nieces. So he is an apology gif- your welcome

 So he is an apology gif- your welcome