Into you

"Good morning Lina." Landon whispered in my ear. I got up and stretched.
Which wasn't a good idea.

The shirt Landon had given me had risen up to my midriff leaving it exposed. "Hm. I didn't know you worked out." He said touching my abs.
I shuddered.
I worked hard for these babies.

"Yeah. Sometimes, I go to the gym. Usually when I'm trying to get away from you." I said.
I got up and pulled the shirt down to where it originally was- my knees.
Landon, with one arm propped up, watched me.

"You're so cute."

"Whatever Landon. Go tell that to every other girl you see." I said

"Are you always going to use my flings against me?"

"Are you always going to have flings?" I asked grabbing some clothes.

"You know for once maybe you could actually be nice to me, why do you hate me so much?"

"Because, you live your life without thinking. And that's dangerous."

"So you're jealous of the way I live?" He asked. I could hear he was getting annoyed.

"Nope and I never will be."

"Yeah. I forgot. You're allergic to having fun."

"And I forgot you're allergic to staying committed." I said before going to the bathroom and starting the shower.
As the water poured down my body I realized that was pretty harsh and I shouldn't have said that.

Sighing and turning off the water there was a knock on the bathroom door.

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. I looked down at my feet, my curly hair dropping around me. He entered the bathroom too and started the water. He pulled down his shorts and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Jesus, what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm getting in the shower. Wanna join?" I scoffed.

"No thanks shrimp dick." I said brushing my teeth.

"We all know I gotta third leg down here." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay." I started getting dressed hoping he wouldn't peek through the shower curtain.
I wasn't that prudish nor shy.
I had my bra and my jeans on before he had turned off the water and exited the shower with a towel around his waist.

"So, Lina. What shall we do today?" He asked.

"I don't know. Show me around. I guess." I shrugged.

"You're right. Butttt. My mom is having a banquet so I have to take you shopping for that, so the mall it is. Nice boobs by the way." Punched his arm and he chuckled.
We could possibly be friends.
I put my shirt on and smiled before walking out the bathroom.

Landon was putting on his shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his abs before they were covered up.

"I know you want a piece of this Lina." He said referencing to his body.

"Yeah as if lover boy." I said putting my dirty clothes in the hamper.

"Good morning kids. Are you ready to go?"             Ms. Susan asked coming in.

"Yep." I nodded looking at Landon.

"Well you guys aren't very affectionate. Not to be weird but. I wanna see y'all kiss!"

"Mom. Do you know how fucking weird that sounds?" Landon swore.

"Watch your language." I corrected.

"Yeah, what Evangeline said. And yess I do know how weird that sounds. I just want to see you guys happy."

"Well we are happy right babe." He asked pulling me to him.

"Yes ma'am. I can assure. We are happy." I said looking up at him.
He kissed my cheek.
Booterflies

"Okay okay. Just come down for breakfast soon." She said walking out. I chuckled.
What a nice lady.

"So. Wanna make out?" Landon asked looking down on me. I groaned and left his embrace. "Where do you think you're going little Lina?" He asked picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down Landon."

"Say please."

"Fuck you." I sneered.

"Okay. Your wish is my command." He dropped me on the bed and hovered over me. He trailed kisses down my neck. Unknowingly, I arched into him before pushing him off. I got up and brushed myself off. "Hey. You wanted it."

"Yeah okay, anyhow I'm going to go eat breakfast whenever you cure that. Come join me." I said pointing to his hardened dick.
He looked down and swore.