Girls NEED love too

We chuckled to a joke that I told as we entered the house once again.

"Great you guys are back. I hope you found the perfect dress." I nodded holding the bag. "Great. Now how about we go somewhere. Country club maybe?" I looked at Landon and he shrugged. "Alright alright. Go change into some shorts. It's supposed to get hot today." I walked back up the stair and into our bedroom.

"A country club? Really?" I asked him.

"Sorry. My mom was gonna make us go no matter what." I sighed. I took off my jeans. "You're not as shy as I thought." I looked at him and gave him a fake smile

"Thanks." I said slipping on some spandex.

"Have I ever told you that you have an amazing body."

"Um. I don't think so." I asked bending over and looking for a dress in my suitcase.
I felt hands on my hips before I knew it.

"Well you have an amazing body."

"Will you get off of me. This isn't apart of the deal Landon. You don't get to fuck me."

"I know I know. But let's just imagine." I stood up with a dress in my hand trying to leave his embrace. But he kept my hips on his pelvis. "It's dark, we're on my bed. Your small frame under me-"

"Landon." He ignored me.

"As I pound viscously into you." I couldn't help but to imagine to. A wave of heat flashed over me and he chuckled. "You're thinking of it too now, aren't you?" He asked breathing into my neck. With that I pushed myself off of him.

"Asshole." I muttered slipping on the sundress.

"I'm your asshole Love."

"Yeah whatever. Just don't do that again."

"Why because you liked it?"

"No."Yes
I grabbed my bag and left the room leaving Landon with his frustrations.
I went back down to the kitchen to eat some more because I was practically starving.

"I'm surprised to see you without Landon." I chuckled as Ms. Susan entered. "He seems to really like you."
If only you knew.

"So what exactly did Landon tell you about me?" I asked.

"Oh well. At first we were shocked that he was having a female roommate cause you know, he can't exactly keep his dick in his pants." I chuckled agreeing. "But he told us that you were different, from what I heard you studied a lot and didn't have any friends. And that you were "lame" but he did also talk about how you were beautiful." I blushed lightly.

"I sure did mom. This beautiful beauty and I'm not going to let her out of my site." Landon said.

"Well I'm glad you decided to settle down son." Paul said coming out of nowhere.
Maybe it ran in the family.
What if our son does that popping out of nowhere nonsense?

Wait

What?

My mind went back to: "It's dark, we're on my bed. Your small frame under me, as I pound viciously into you." I shuddered.

"Lina, you're daydreaming again." I came back to the view of us standing all in the kitchen talking about relationships.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking about, Christmas. You know, right around the corner." I chuckled nervously.

"Alright then. Let's go." We walked outside and got into our cars.

"You were thinking about it weren't you?" He asked with a gracious smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You're ridiculous." I denied.

"Mhm. We both know Lina."

"What is the purpose of seducing me?"

"It's fun, plus I like your reaction."

"I bet that's what you say to every girl you meet Landon."

"I don't know why you think I would spend this much time with someone I won't see the next morning. This is only for you Lina. Get that through your pretty little head Love. Only you."

"You don't even know me." I said.

"I know enough. Plus who says I won't get to know you?" I looked out the window.
Arg